Pam Ragland: Psychic woman with visions led to boy's body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 11:40 PM by Lukas1986.)
Pam Ragland: Psychic woman with visions led to boy's body
Good Day

Found this little story. I would be grateful if someone would have a look at it and give some thoughts about it. Here goes:

]Detective: Woman with visions led to boy's body
Updated 11:40 pm, Thursday, July 11, 2013

This video frame grab released courtesy of NBCLA.com shows an aerial view of investigators digging behind a Menifee, Calif., property in the search for 11-year-old Terry Smith on Wednesday July 10, 2013. Authorities say they've found possible human remains at the Southern California home of Smith an autistic boy who vanished over the weekend. MANDATORY CREDIT NBCLA Photo: NBCLA.com

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A detective says a woman who said she had visions led them to a body in the search for a missing Southern California boy.

Riverside County Sheriff's Detective John Powers tells KFI-AM radio Thursday that Pam Ragland found the body matching the description of 11-year-old Terry Smith. A 16-year-old family member was later arrested on suspicion of murder.

Sheriff's spokesman Albert Martinez also confirmed Ragland's involvement for The Associated Press.

Powers says Ragland called a tip line about her vision, and was invited to join the search.

He says Ragland and her children came to the house without knowing it was the boy's, walked on to the property and right to the partially buried body.

Powers says he searched the area previously himself without seeing it.

Taken from: http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article...661155.php

Here is also the story which is longer:

Detective: Woman with visions led to boy's body
Posted: 07/12/2013 02:52:13 AM MDT
Updated: 07/12/2013 02:54:06 AM MDT
The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES—A detective in the search for a missing Southern California boy that became a murder investigation says a woman who called saying she was having visions led authorities to the boy's body.

Pam Ragland had given accounts to media outlets of her central role in finding the body of 11-year-old Terry Smith Jr., and Riverside County Sheriff's Detective John Powers told KFI-AM radio on Thursday that she "absolutely is" telling the truth.

"The whole thing is extremely bizarre," Powers said. "I've never experienced anything like this in my life."

Sheriff's spokesman Albert Martinez also confirmed Ragland's involvement for The Associated Press.

Ragland, who said she is not a psychic but believes people can finely hone their intuition, told the Los Angeles Times she had a vision of a boy lying on his side in the dirt near a tree.

Investigators, who had been searching for Terry along with hundreds of volunteers since Saturday, took a call on a tip line from Ragland and invited her to help.

An off-duty firefighter and fellow volunteer drove Ragland around the area of Terry's family property Tuesday night as she looked for images she had pictured. She told him to stop when she saw a certain tree.

"I smelled something, and it smelled like something dead," Ragland told the Times.

She said one of her children found a lump, thinking it was a dead animal, but Ragland told her "That is not an animal. That's a head."

Powers said the property had been thoroughly searched and he had previously searched the exact spot himself.

A 16-year-old member of Terry's family was arrested on suspicion of murder. Smith's body has not been officially identified by the coroner, but police said it fits Smith's description.

"I believe we all have abilities and we learn not to use them," Ragland said. "I think that's what happened I learned to use mine again."

Powers said there was nothing to indicate there is anything suspicious about Ragland's role.

Everyone involved "has just been completely blown away by this," Powers said. "If it wasn't true it would be unbelievable."

Taken from: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/c...-boys-body

Here is also the story:

Terry Smith's Body Was Found By Pam Ragland, A Woman With ‘Visions,' Says Detective
By Charles Poladian
on July 12 2013 9:22 AM

According to a detective working on the Terry Smith, the boy’s body was found with the aid of a psychic. The detective claims Pam Ragland had visions of the boy’s burial location and found the body on the family’s property.

Authorities in Southern California found human remains believed to be the 11-year-old boy who vanished over the weekend. Riverside County Sheriff's Department

A body found on the family’s property is believed to be that of Smith, the 11-year-old boy who went missing from his Menifee home on Saturday, reports the Associated Press. Speaking to KFI-AM, Riverside County Sheriff's Detective John Powers said Pam Ragland, a woman with no connection to the case, was having visions of the boy and the location of his body.

Powers said Ragland had reported her visions to the sheriff’s office and was invited to be a part of the search, reports AP. Officers were investigating the family’s property as the possible location of the boy’s body and Powers said Ragland went to the home with no prior knowledge. Ragland made a quick tour of the property and quickly went to the location where a partially buried body was found.

Ragland was unaware the property belonged to the boy’s family, notes AP, and Powers said he was “blown away” by her accuracy. Ragland went to the property with her two sons and told KABC about the discovery. “My kids found this one spot, and they said, 'Mommy, we found a dead animal,’” Ragland continues, “And I went over and looked at it and said, 'Oh, that's not an animal.' It was a head.” A body was recovered from the property, approximately 75 feet from the home, that matches Smith’s description but has yet to be positively identified.

Smith’s 16-year-old half-brother has been arrested as a potential suspect in the boy’s murder. According to police reports, the unidentified teen shares the same mother, but different father, as Terry and was the last one to see the boy alive.

According to Terry Smith Sr., the boy’s father, police indicated the younger Smith died from a blow to the head but did not comment further on the case due to the ongoing investigation, reports AP. Thousands of volunteers and police officers took part in the search for Smith’s body.

Taken from: http://www.ibtimes.com/terry-smiths-body...e-1343643#

Here is also some more information about it:

Woman with 'visions' found Menifee boy's body, officials say

By Emily Foxhall

July 12, 2013, 9:06 a.m.

Authorities confirmed Friday that the volunteer citizen who located the body of a missing Menifee boy was Pam Ragland, a woman who says she found the child using her "intuition."

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department received a call just before 1 a.m. Wednesday from Ragland, 50, who said she had found human remains near the boy's home.

The family allowed volunteers and officials to search their property throughout the process, said Sgt. Lisa McConnell, a sheriff's spokeswoman. McConnell believed the area where the body was found had been searched before, but could not say how many times or by whom.

Ragland said she experienced a vision of the location earlier that day: She saw a boy lying on his side with his eyes closed. He was in the dirt near a tree, with an unpaved road nearby. A building was to the right and a city was in the distance.

Ragland said that this and other visions Tuesday ultimately led to the discovery of a child's body that authorities say matched the description of Terry Dewayne Smith Jr., an 11-year-old who had been missing for several days.

Authorities have not confirmed Ragland was the tipster who led them to the body, but she said she showed up at the volunteer command center on Tuesday with her children and ultimately found the shallow grave.

Ragland said she and her children, who have trained themselves to rely on "sixth sense" or "intuition" abilities, drove to Menifee from their home in Rancho Santa Margarita on Tuesday night.

Volunteers told her they planned to look for the boy around Menifee, but she felt he might be closer to home, she said.

An off-duty firefighter drove her around the property Tuesday night, she said. She didn't know exactly where she was going but kept looking for landmarks that matched her vision.

She recognized a building, but kept searching. Then she arrived at a tree.

“I smelled something, and it smelled like something dead,” she said.

Her children found a lump, and they called out to her: “Mommy, here’s a dead animal.”

But when she looked at the lump, she realized: “That is not an animal. That’s a head.”

As Ragland described it, a blackened, bloated head was sticking up about 6 or 8 inches. Half of the nose and an eye were missing.

She immediately alerted authorities.

Ragland does not call herself a psychic. She said she is a "healer," who believes that people can hone their intuition. On her website, Ragland said she has pioneered "Quantum Thought Shifting," an "entirely new form of energy technology on this planet."

Ragland said she has not always embraced her abilities. She said she once dreamed that President Reagan was going to be shot. The next day, he was. Worried she might have accidentally caused the attack, she said she tried to turn her abilities off.

Over the years, she said, she has learned to accept it.

“I believe that we all have abilities and we learn not to use them. I think that’s what happened I learned to use mine again,” she said.

Taken from: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...5439.story

Also here is the last one:

Murder Charge to Be Filed in Death of Calif. Boy

Terry Smith was last seen at his home in Menifee, Calif., the night of July 6, 2013. The 11-year-old has autism. (Riverside County Sheriff's Department)
By GILLIAN FLACCUS Associated Press
SANTA ANA, Calif. July 12, 2013 (AP)

Pam Ragland was watching a TV report about the search for an 11-year-old California boy missing in a rural town miles away when she felt something wasn't right.

Ragland began crying and then a haunting vision popped into her head: A young boy lying on his side with his eyes closed.

The boy, Terry Dewayne Smith Jr., wasn't sleeping — and by the time Ragland's visions stopped, she had led detectives to his decomposing body behind his house in the Riverside County community of Menifee.

The remains had been partially buried in a shallow grave under a tree more than 60 miles from Ragland's Orange County home.

Authorities on Friday decided to charge the boy's 16-year-old half-brother with murder. The teen is due in juvenile court on Monday, and prosecutors have requested a hearing to determine if he should be tried as an adult.

The Associated Press is not naming the suspect because he is a juvenile.

Detectives acknowledged it was a bizarre way to find the boy's body, and they are investigating whether Ragland had anything to do with the death.

Ragland, 50, said she relies on intuition to see things that others don't.

"It was just his recurrent picture that was in my head that never changed," she said. "I was getting a snapshot but I couldn't understand why he wasn't moving. He had his eyes closed, but I just thought he was sleeping."

Sgt. Lisa McConnell, a Riverside County sheriff's spokeswoman, confirmed that Ragland called in the tip that led them to the body, but she would not comment further. An investigation to rule out Ragland's possible involvement in the crime was ongoing, McConnell said.

"In terms of any kinds of abilities that she has, I can't confirm that," McConnell said.

A detective involved in the search, however, said he was impressed with the discovery.

"She actually went right up the driveway of the house, onto the property, and right up to the body of this boy," Riverside County sheriff's Detective John Powers told KFI-AM radio, which was first media outlet to get officials to confirm her account.

"Not in 23 years have I ever seen anything like this," Powers said.

Powers did not return a call by The Associated Press.

At first, Ragland didn't want to get involved but said she couldn't ignore the images that kept coming back to her.

She saw a dirt road, a distinctive building that looked like a hay barn, and a single tree standing alone. She saw a dark night with city lights in the distance.

She called the tip line Tuesday and a sergeant directed her to the sheriff's command center in Menifee, more than an hour's drive away. She piled her kids — a 10-year-old son and a 12-year-old daughter — into her car.

By the time they reached the town 80 miles southeast of Los Angeles, it was pitch black and the third day of a massive search was winding down for the night.

Ragland had a powerful sensation as she pulled into the gravel parking lot of the rustic market was serving as an impromptu search headquarters.

"I literally physically turned my body all the way around like a compass and I looked at the store ... and I said, 'He's back there,'" she recalled.

An off-duty firefighter agreed to drive her behind the store and within minutes Ragland had spotted the distinctive hay barn-type building that she had seen in her vision. Something urged her to keep going, but it was private property.

Taken from: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dad-s...eCBd0cXFQA

Here it continues:

Woman: 'Visions' Led Her to Dead California Boy

Page 2 of 2
SANTA ANA, Calif. July 12, 2013 (AP)

The group approached members of a family sitting in a driveway and asked if they could keep going through their property. It was the family of the missing boy and they said yes.

"We started to drive up this hill and it was steep so we stopped the car and walked," Ragland said. "All of sudden there was a single tree and then I smelled something."

There was a fence around the tree with a small break in it, and the group squeezed inside in the dark, with only the truck headlights and flashlights for light. Ragland's kids walked over to a bump in the dirt.

"My kids said ... 'Mom, there's a dead animal' and I walked over and said, 'Oh my gosh, that's not an animal,'" she recalled. "He was partially exposed and we were looking at it almost in shock. My son started throwing up and my daughter was screaming and crying."

The group immediately called authorities.

Ragland says she initially kept quiet about her role in the discovery but decided to speak out as questions multiplied about who had tipped off authorities.

It wasn't immediately clear how deputies using bloodhounds, on horseback and in helicopters over four days had missed the remains, which Ragland has described as sticking 6 or 8 inches out of the dirt.

McConnell said the area had been searched previously but no one saw anything. She did not know if the body was there at the time or had been moved later.

Now, Ragland is trying to get back to her regular life, which includes running a business that helps people work through stumbling blocks in their life using a combination of "intuition, expert coaching and practical advice."

Ragland says she has tried to help authorities once before, when two teens were missing in an Orange County wilderness area earlier this year.

They were ultimately found by rescuers who heard their cries for help.

Ragland does not consider herself a psychic but instead relies on a "sixth sense" or "intuition" that most people don't realize they have, she said.

"I've heard all the comments and people will say I'm crazy," she said. "At this point, all I can do is hope that this has brought the family closure and kept people from searching needlessly."

"We were truly hoping to find a little boy."

Initial reports from the mother of Terry Jr., relayed by law enforcement, described him as an autistic boy who took special medication and answered only to his nickname, "JuJu."

His father, however, insisted that his son was not autistic.

Taken from: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dad-s...036?page=2

My skeptic conclusion of this is this:

Pam Ragland knew about the events that a boy was missing thanks to a TV report like mentioned in one of the articles.

Second thing she sells woo things one was even mentioned in one of the articles:

Quote:Something smells here, she is promoting her trademarked 'quantum thought shifting' technique on her website which is linked by the LA Times (Quantum Thought Shifting) and it isn't free.

So she is a 'healer' running a website that looks like a scam site (it does) selling a product which offers no scientific proof, wait scratch that it does offer "proof," via this link pamragland.com... and she happens to find this body using her original technique featured on her website which she can teach you for the low price of $7,777 for the private program and $3,777 for the group program, oh and the group price is set to increase on 9/1 to $4,444 link to source!

She really wants to help you as long as you've got the cash!

Is it just me or is all this a little too convenient?

Taken from: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958476/pg1

Third it was found by the children and not her. The children found the body.
Fourth she believed that the boy was only sleeping and not dead.
Fifth it is strange she took her children with her.
Sixth the police officer said that people were many times looking for the body and she could have found it before and then made a call and claim she had visions to back her business back up.

I think this is all a scam. If other want to join I would be happy to debunk this one. Thanks for reading this and your time..

"What do you hope to accomplish by coming here, mortal? You have something that belongs to me and I want it." - Dr. Malcolm Betruger.
Will be away from 4.4.2013 to 20.4.2013.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Pam Ragland: Psychic woman with visions led to boy's body
TL; DR

But if she knew exactly where el-kiddo was the police are fools if they didn't hold her for questioning, she probably had prior knowledge. It might have been something as innocuous as getting tipped off by a policeman after the body was found and staging a pr stunt, or it could be something more sinister like knowing the murderer. Another option is that she might have made a lucky guess based on local knowledge or something. But I think there's zero chance it was actual psychic stuff.

Of course if it is actual psychic stuff then there's an easy way to check - get her to reproduce the performance on another similar case.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
13-07-2013, 12:07 AM
TL,DR

Having said that:

Even "psychics" get a little lucky -- but it's doubtful they actually did much. Most give incredibly vague information that can be somewhat interpreted as correct. Also people often discount the outright inaccuracies, in favor of the end result.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Found more info and skeptical reports. First the skeptical reports:

This is from JREF:

From the comments section of the article, this about says all that needs to be said:

"This is pure hogwash. She didn't "lead" them anywhere, and the search location was already publicly known for days.The boy's half-brother was already under suspicion which is why the search location was confined to the family's property. She called a tipline (just like all the other volunteers) and was INVITED (just like all the other volunteers) to help search (just like all the other volunteers) at the location they were ALREADY searching. It was only a matter of time before she or any of the other volunteers or police would eventually have found his body. Every volunteer and officer searching the scene also had an image in their own minds of where they each imagined his body may be, and also knew where the family's home was located; therefore, her claims are meaningless and indicative of nothing special."

Taken from:http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=9356797

Another skeptical report:

Woman with ‘Visions’ Claims to Find Missing Boy
Posted on July 12, 2013 by roger_the_shrubber

Terry Smith, an 11 year old boy recently went missing in Menifee, CA. On Wednesday, authorities announced that they had found a body matching Terry’s description in a shallow grave under a tree behind his mother’s house. His 16 year old half brother was arrested on suspicion of murder.

The radio station I was listening to mentioned that Pam Ragland, a “psychic was claiming that she had found the boy’s body” but added that authorities denied knowing anything about this woman. Ok, typical crackpot scenario. This morning however there were several articles on various sites about Pam Ragland’s claims and that authorities verified that she was actually responsible.

[ Huffington Post, NBC, and Los Angeles Times ]

A few observations about this story and Pam Ragland’s claims:

Watching the news Tuesday about the continuing search for Terry Smith, Ragland said she thought “something’s not right.” “I got this flash and I saw the boy laying under a tree. I thought he was sleeping,” Ragland told NBC4. “There was a dirt road, and I saw this distinctive building.”

When is a missing child ever “right”? With the constant 24/7 local news coverage of the search efforts to find Terry Smith, it is almost certain that Ragland had seen the “tree” and “distinctive building” several times on television at the family’s property.

She said she called her daughter, whom she described as “also intuitive,” and asked her to try to “talk” to Terry. Then she called the Sheriff’s Department’s tip line. She said authorities asked her to come down to the scene; Ragland arrived with her two children on Tuesday evening. During the drive, Ragland said she had another vision – of “city lights” and the word “no.” When she arrived at the search area, she saw the view she had seen in a vision. “It’s literally like a vision in your head, like you’re looking at something,” she said.

Umm, wat? There was no further information on her daughter’s attempt to “talk” to Terry from 65+ miles away in any of the articles that I could find. After contacting authorities, she drives to Menifee with her children. While driving she has another vision! How safe are these claimed visions if you’re driving with children on either the 91 or 74 freeways to get to Menifee? The vision this time was about “city lights”.

Take a look at the picture below.

These are the volunteers searching for Terry Smith on Monday (a day before Ragland’s ‘visions’) and gathering at the Menifee Market next to Terry’s home. Similar footage and images certainly flooding the local news coverage of the search for this child. City lights. Check. Nothing supernatural about it. If she had taken the Ortega 74 route from Rancho Santa Margarita to Menifee on Tuesday evening, “city lights” would have been the prevailing view when coming down from the hills and entering the Inland Empire.

A searcher said the city lights represented the area they planned to explore. Ragland said, “No, he’s not there.”

Then why start telling anyone that would listen that you had a vision of “city lights” to begin with? Oh right! The volunteers have been seeing city lights during the evening searches for the last several nights already so BOOM, instant connection and implied credibility.

She looked around and said she believed Terry was “behind the store,” referring to the Menifee Market, adjacent to the Smith home and the location where volunteer searchers had gathered. “I had this knowing that he was in a certain direction,” Ragland said.

Here is a satellite view so you can get an idea of the area.

An off-duty firefighter offered to drive Ragland around to search, she said. During the drive, she spotted an open shed that resembled what she had seen in her initial vision. It was near the Smith family home. The firefighter, Ragland said, convinced the Smith family to let them on to the property. There, they saw a single tree like the one Ragland had seen in her vision.

The ‘distinctive building’ has now turned into an open shed and the single tree has been identified. Again, these elements of her alleged visions can certainly be attributed to local news coverage that she and her children watched on television.

“Then I smelled something. Something that smelled dead,” she recalled.

A legitimate human sense finally comes into play.

Her children found a lump, and they called out to her: “Mommy, here’s a dead animal.”

Another human sense based in reality is again used, unfortunately probably scarring her two children for years to come.

But when she looked at the lump, she realized: “That is not an animal. That’s a head.” As Ragland described it, a blackened, bloated head was sticking up about 6 or 8 inches. Half of the nose and an eye were missing.

That’s some ‘parent of the year’ material right there to take your two children out for a cadaver search in the middle of the night.

“I felt devastated because I thought we were going to help this family find a live child,” Ragland said.

Wait a moment… So Ragland says that her vision of Terry was wrong?

While the results of Ragland’s visit to Menifee are undeniable, the claims that are being made of how she got there are certainly dubious. The term “intuition” seems to be used quite often in these articles and posts. There is nothing supernatural about intuition. A strong instinct or reaction to something unconsciously observed is certainly not a vision.

Pam Ragland also admitted to joining a recent search for lost hikers. If she had any visions at that time they did not help find the two hikers.

I guess if you insert yourself into enough situations (within a 70 mile radius?) claiming to have visions, eventually you’ll get lucky. It’s not as if she is going to use this terrible tragedy to make a cheap buck? Right? Right?

Awwww, crap.

I had never heard of Pam Ragland until this week but once I started reading all this I could already smell the telltale odor of faux spiritual nonsense. The following sealed the deal though.

Ragland, 50, does not call herself a “psychic.” She said she is a “healer,” who believes that people can hone their intuition. On her website, Ragland said she has pioneered “Quantum Thought Shifting,” an ”entirely new form of energy technology on this planet.”

Because “healer” is much more approachable for people (and their wallets I expect) than “psychic”. I am glad that she believes that people can hone their intuition, because I’m about to let my intuition go into overdrive.

There is so much WTF quantum bullshit in that last sentence that I am at a loss as to why any of these publications printed it without admitting this was from The Onion.

I decided to look more closely at Pam Ragland and quickly discovered that I would need to make an entirely separate post to detail the nonsense that this person is peddling. More on Ragland in an upcoming post.

I do hope that Terry Smith’s family will be able to grieve in peace after this tragic loss and somehow move forward. We have to endure enough suffering in this world without unscrupulous individuals desperately trying to take advantage of these terrible situations.
This entry was posted in skepticism by roger_the_shrubber.

Taken from: http://mindsoap.org/2013/07/woman-with-v...ssing-boy/

Also new info:

The woman with the vision, Pam Ragland, posted some messages about the whole experience on her Facebook page. Here they are, in chronological order:

https://www.facebook.com/PamRagland/...51531142013297
Quote:Pam Ragland · 1,510 followers
July 9 at 4:57pm via mobile ·

PLEASE SHARE - MISSING 11 YO AUTISTIC BOY "Terry" in So Cal Menifee CA, missing since Sat night when his step brother sent him to walk home alone. He was wearing only light blue basketball shorts, no shirt, shoes, food, water, and not very communicative. It has been 100 degrees he cannot last much longer. Please send prayers, love, well wishes, positive vibes... Your choice. This boy & his family needs your support. Thank you.

Taken from: http://forum.mind-energy.net/skeptiko-po...-body.html

This is a jewel because she asked other for help in advance before she had the visions therefore she had information before and even asks people for help? What is she for a psychic??[/quote]

"What do you hope to accomplish by coming here, mortal? You have something that belongs to me and I want it." - Dr. Malcolm Betruger.
Will be away from 4.4.2013 to 20.4.2013.
[+] 1 user Likes Lukas1986's post
13-07-2013, 06:40 PM
While paranormal phenomena like clairvoyance seem fascinating, I can't help but always doing a face palm. It must be the same child-like hope in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Jesus that keep the ideas alive that there must be some magical and supernatural wonder existing in our reality.
Sure. Proving the existence of ghosts, ESP, or clairvoyance might be pretty cool, but that will never happen.

If anybody had any such powers whatsoever, they'd be an absolute fool not to grab a Nobel. Simply follow the scientific method, make some predictions, be tested, repeat process, allow for peer review, claim a Nobel prize for being the first person in ever to prove its existence, and be remembered for centuries to come–instant historical icon. Why work at a carnival or on a shitty reality program when you could be revered and world-famous? Oh...that's right.... c'est bullshit.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 4 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
13-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Not to mention the Amazing Randi's cash prize.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-07-2013, 07:54 PM
So? She can't hold shit to this con!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I didn't read because I already have an answer...

What is never highlighted in these stories is the sheer number of "psychic" phone calls. Many law enforcement allow psychics to do their thing. Statistically speaking, some are bound to get it right.

In case your brain starts to give it credibility, just remember there are likely thousands of "psychics" getting it wrong.[/align]

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson