Poll: Pancakes or Waffles?
Pancakes
Waffles
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Pancake Cake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Pancake Cake
It's a cake of pancakes. Other than bacon pancakes the best thing I have ever seen. Drooling

Recipe

[Image: chocolate-pancake-cake-72.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
16-04-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Pancake Cake
That looks so amazing!!! Drooling
[Image: 0ea970ac5faf5f0b6fc9a5ff8b60d1dc_zpsc5e10280.jpg]

I picked pancakes, waffles are good too, but gun to my head... Pancakes Big Grin

Edit: will someone please try and make these, and do a "close enough" or "nailed it" meme?? Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
16-04-2014, 07:35 PM
(16-04-2014 07:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That looks so amazing!!! Drooling
[Image: 0ea970ac5faf5f0b6fc9a5ff8b60d1dc_zpsc5e10280.jpg]

I picked pancakes, waffles are good too, but gun to my head... Pancakes Big Grin

I agree waffles are amazing but nothing beats pancakes Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-04-2014, 07:39 PM
I love pancakes and waffles but given the choice I would go with waffles.

Waffles bring back childhood memories of my grandmother cooking breakfast for me when I would stay over. No matter what everyone else said they wanted for breakfast if I wanted waffles then waffles it was.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
16-04-2014, 07:41 PM
(16-04-2014 07:39 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I love pancakes and waffles but given the choice I would go with waffles.

Waffles bring back childhood memories of my grandmother cooking breakfast for me when I would stay over. No matter what everyone else said they wanted for breakfast if I wanted waffles then waffles it was.

I see! Nothing wrong with Waffles, they are great and the square hole's hold maple syrup perfectly.

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
16-04-2014, 07:41 PM
(16-04-2014 07:39 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I love pancakes and waffles but given the choice I would go with waffles.

That's sweet Big Grin

My grandma always made me spam and eggs lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
16-04-2014, 07:46 PM
(16-04-2014 07:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

That's sweet Big Grin

My grandma always made me spam and eggs lol

Gasp I love spam!

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-04-2014, 07:50 PM
I've never seen something so gorgeous in my life!

[Image: angel-beats-fille-perverse-img.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
16-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Spam: Wishes it was ham Tongue

It's been forever, but fried spam is actually pretty good!

[Image: fried.jpg]

I love both, but I have to go with waffles for the exact reason you stated, JDog!
Waffles can hold SO much more syrup in place on their surface Drooling

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-04-2014, 07:54 PM
(16-04-2014 07:50 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I've never seen something so gorgeous in my life!

[Image: angel-beats-fille-perverse-img.gif]

I know, i'd marry it if I could.

(16-04-2014 07:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Spam: Wishes it was ham Tongue

It's been forever, but fried spam is actually pretty good!

[Image: fried.jpg]

I love both, but I have to go with waffles for the exact reason you stated, JDog!
Waffles can hold SO much more syrup in place on their surface Drooling

Fried Spam is amazing and haha I know! I wish there was a pancake/waffle or Panffle or Waffcake.