Paper Friday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Paper Friday.
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Ado...ne.0077687

every friday I will post a paper on animals extinct or extant.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Paper Friday.
Ah, what should I say ? Oh, this. Although I don't understand it nearly completely, but I think it is awe-inspiring.

Want something? Then do something.
07-03-2014, 10:21 PM
(07-03-2014 09:59 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Ah, what should I say ? Oh, this. Although I don't understand it nearly completely, but I think it is awe-inspiring.

Thank you. I remember this paper after responding to creation.com on sahelenthropus, so i decided to show this.

08-03-2014, 01:41 AM
(07-03-2014 10:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 09:59 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Ah, what should I say ? Oh, this. Although I don't understand it nearly completely, but I think it is awe-inspiring.

Thank you. I remember this paper after responding to creation.com on sahelenthropus, so i decided to show this.

You are welcome. The other day I didn't think that highly of scientist who actively gained a lot of popularity. I said it should be more of the job of science popularizers, and scientists should speak in the language of science and ration, and work in their serene labs. Um, that thought takes a weekend break today.

Tongue

Want something? Then do something.
08-03-2014, 05:34 AM
(08-03-2014 01:41 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 10:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Thank you. I remember this paper after responding to creation.com on sahelenthropus, so i decided to show this.

You are welcome. The other day I didn't think that highly of scientist who actively gained a lot of popularity. I said it should be more of the job of science popularizers, and scientists should speak in the language of science and ration, and work in their serene labs. Um, that thought takes a weekend break today.

Tongue

Like Bill.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post