Paranoia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Paranoia
Related to some issues I've explained previously.

So my brother is a registered sex offender, and recently my mother tried to sign up for a neighborhood services thing. Unfortunately she was rejected due to that, and someone from down the street sent her an email explaining why she was rejected. Now there might be gossip and perhaps something like vandalism. Of course, there might not be gossip or any of that, but obviously people can be very judgmental, and I might even be mistaken for my brother, because my brother often isn't home on the weekends. I'm betting that likely nothing will happen, but given what has occurred in my life already, who fucking knows. Anyway, now I have some paranoia about it so I'm going to deal with that. I'm considering telling one of the neighbors (who's known me since childhood) about what happened so she has my back in case anything happens.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Paranoia
*hugs* I think it might be best to just see how things play out and take it from there. Like you say, nothing may come of it.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-07-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Paranoia
Hi Genesis,

So sorry that you have this worry. IMHO privacy issues are not just paranoia but a genuine concern.

Hmm, I agree with jenny that letting it play out is the best option for now.

Good thoughts,

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post