10-09-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Paranoia II- The Reckoning
Thank you Stevie. Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Okay; why does the crazy shit happen when I go through a comms blackout?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2013, 06:06 AM
(11-09-2013 05:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay; why does the crazy shit happen when I go through a comms blackout?

Maybe the crazy shit happens because you ain't here. You bringin' us down man. You bringin' us down. Also, how long before a person forfeits their action again? Did you submit yours, Matt? Don't answer, but if not...make it so.

11-09-2013, 06:13 AM
All was quiet at night.

NightPhase has ended, Day-phase has begun, send in your votes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-09-2013, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 07:34 AM by Dark Light.)
Alright then, I'll state the obvious. It all came down to who was lying, Rev or Hughsie? Since the game continued I think the prudent vote is for Hughsie.

I formerly apologize to Rev, I should've listened to you.

Vote: Lynch Hughsie

No hard feelings, Tim.

11-09-2013, 07:16 AM
Suspected Tim for a while now, mostly due to my own raving paranoia and inherent distrust of English people, them and their accents.

Lynch Hughsie

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Lynch Hughsie.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-09-2013, 08:08 AM
DL was the one who suggested lynching Rev (and now I see why he didn't share that info and asked me to vote first), not me. I suggest you lynch him next.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Oh, and FT, DL proved himself to you by finding an item to with acting in your room, you already said publicly you were an actor. He could also used his wife as a pawn to investigate you and give him the info.

Lynch him next.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 08:32 AM by Dark Light.)
Aside from the reasons I listed I voted based upon the request of others. Once again sorry Tim, but it does make the most sense. I suspect the game will end after this lynch.

As an additional note, no, I did not ever request that Tim vote first.