Paranoia II- The Reckoning

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
11-09-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Paranoia II- The Reckoning
Nigh action: Give Ferdinand's corpse a blowjob.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-09-2013, 06:37 PM
(11-09-2013 06:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Night Action: Send the Mod who worked really hard on the game, and gave up their time for free to do so, a bitchy PM having a go at them because I got lynched and blaming the set up of their game rather than accepting the fault lies with my own inadequate playing skills.

Isn't that the accepted way of dealing with these things?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-09-2013, 06:52 PM
(11-09-2013 06:36 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nigh action: Give Ferdinand's corpse a blowjob.

Wink

(11-09-2013 06:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Night Action: Send the Mod who worked really hard on the game, and gave up their time for free to do so, a bitchy PM having a go at them because I got lynched and blaming the set up of their game rather than accepting the fault lies with my own inadequate playing skills.

Isn't that the accepted way of dealing with these things?

NO THAT IS NOT FUNNY UGH Sad
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-09-2013, 08:52 PM
HEY STEVIE, ISN'T IT TIME TO END THE NIGHTPHASE? Tongue

11-09-2013, 09:28 PM
(11-09-2013 08:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  HEY STEVIE, ISN'T IT TIME TO END THE NIGHTPHASE? Tongue

Nope....

But since I just recieved the last night action, I am moving the phase along.

All was quiet this night

Night-Phase is over. Day Phase begins. Send in your votes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Vote to lynch dark light

11-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Vote: Lynch Dark Light

Considering that nobody has been killed the past 4 nights, I think it is very likely that the killer has been locking themselves in waiting to eliminate other players. Also, he's been having his wife do the investigations instead of himself, suspicious much?

He's probably going to reveal the info I gave him the other night which casts me in a suspicious light, so I will beat him to it. I am a cop and own a gun, one of the weapons used in the killings. I also match the possible height requirements of the other killer profile. Regardless of this, I urge that the remaining players vote for Dark Light, seriously, even his wife is voting against him.

If he turns out not be the killer, feel free to lynch me the next day.

11-09-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 09:55 PM by Dark Light.)
Okay, I didn't expect that. In any event, I will post my full details publicly, just in case there are people who have investigated me. I have revealed some of these to all of you, and some of them to some of you. I am an American, my name is David Switzer, I'm 28 year old male with brown eyes and hair. I'm 5'10" and weigh 218 lbs. I'm a personal manager who is right-handed.

On the other hand TS's profile fits perfect with the clues we have from the serial killer. He is over 5'5", he is a police chief who owns a gun. He is ambidextrous. Additionally, he has not ever successfully investigated anyone. He has allegedly tried on me AFTER we all told him that we were locking ourselves in, the same night the bodies piled up. He then was allegedly unsuccessful in investigated Tim.

Our clues about the killer: Over 5'5", probably ambidextrous (clue said seemed as if it could have possibly been from a right-handed person, or something to that effect, lots of qualifiers.) and one uses a pistol, which Michael owns and keeps in his drawer.

By the way, Rev asked me to have my wife investigate while I locked myself in. If you need proof of this Free Thought can vouch. Tartarus could as well if he didn't have a good reason to get rid of me. Basically I knew too much.

Vote how you wish, but for me it's obvious.

Vote : Lynch Tartarus Sauce

11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Dark Light, a web of yours has come to my attention stringing me along into it.

Lynch Dark Light

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2013, 09:54 PM
(11-09-2013 09:50 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, I didn't expect that. In any event, I will post my full details publicly, just in case there are people who have investigated me. I have revealed some of these to all of you, and some of them to some of you. I am an American, my name is David Switzer, I'm 28 year old male with brown eyes and hair. I'm 5'10" and weigh 218 lbs. I'm a personal manager who is right-handed.

On the other hand TS's profile fits perfect with the clues we have from the serial killer. He is over 5'5", he is a police chief who owns a gun. He is ambidextrous. Additionally, he has not ever successfully investigated anyone. He has allegedly tried on me AFTER we all told him that we were locking ourselves in, the same night the bodies piled up. He then was allegedly unsuccessful in investigated Tim.

Our clues about the killer: Over 5'5", probably ambidextrous (clue said seemed as if it could have possibly been from a right-handed person, or something to that effect, lots of qualifiers.) and one uses a pistol, which Michael owns and keeps in his drawer.

Vote how you wish, but for me it's obvious.

Vote : Lynch Tartarus Sauce

I investigated you because I'm a fucking idiot and didn't remember our skype call where we all said we would lock ourselves in. Also, I successfully investigated Cheap and got back info that she is 5'3.