Paranoia II- The Reckoning

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
11-09-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Paranoia II- The Reckoning
(11-09-2013 10:07 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Don't forget to post all the character info, Stevie!

You are like a nagging wife, man. I'll get to it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-09-2013, 10:09 PM
(11-09-2013 10:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Winning!(Streak): Tartarus Sauce

Damn straight! Pulled off a motherfucking hat trick! Three games in a row bitches! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-09-2013, 10:12 PM
(11-09-2013 10:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I will do the night actions, but they will wait till tomorrow. First I will give out the first five of the Paranoia Awards.

The first award is:

You've Been Had (Until the End): Free Thought. I had recieved intelligence from somebody that you had vouched for Dark Light as a townie.

Well, apparently my short-term memory has gone to shit- don't remember at all...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2013, 10:12 PM
If you enjoyed this game please sign up for my game. Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-09-2013, 10:13 PM
(11-09-2013 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 10:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I will do the night actions, but they will wait till tomorrow. First I will give out the first five of the Paranoia Awards.

The first award is:

You've Been Had (Until the End): Free Thought. I had recieved intelligence from somebody that you had vouched for Dark Light as a townie.

Wait, who said that? I don't remember vouching for DL at all!
Believing him on occasion sure, but not vouching for him... Or has my short-term memory broken down again?

Something about you saying he was a townie because he investigated you? Either way, if that isn't the case, I could go with the runner up which was when You guys lynch Chas because of Hughsie.

11-09-2013, 10:18 PM
(11-09-2013 10:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, who said that? I don't remember vouching for DL at all!
Believing him on occasion sure, but not vouching for him... Or has my short-term memory broken down again?

Something about you saying he was a townie because he investigated you? Either way, if that isn't the case, I could go with the runner up which was when You guys lynch Chas because of Hughsie.

I remember saying that what he said he got made sense for my character; not that it proved him...
But I'll take the recognition; bad publicity is still publicity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-09-2013, 10:21 PM
(11-09-2013 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

The first award is:

Wait, who said that? I don't remember vouching for DL at all!

Actually, I just made a blatant claim about you with you and Rev in the call. Rev repeated it as fact without confirmation. The claim I made WAS based on public info.

I figured out Tim was the other killer the day I killed him. Had to elimnate the competition. I killed DLJ first night cause he is a good player. The second day I killed light vader for two reasons. One, it would make the killer look like a noob, and two, his profile didn't fit the clues of the killer. After that a pact was made to lock in and lynch. I tried to influence the votes as much as possible. It nearly worked.

As a side note, I tried to kill Rev and Tim at night the day before I orchestrated their lynchings.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-09-2013, 10:21 PM
(11-09-2013 10:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If you enjoyed this game please sign up for my game. Thumbsup

Nice, shameless plug man.

Luckiest Man in the World: Hughsie

Now, I would like to comment on the way some of the townies have played.

In this game, Speed lynching is your worst enemy. You immediately decided that clues were useless, but they wouldn't have been had you waited things out and investigated more.

Also, revealing your profiles was one of the worst things you could have done. The profiles were not just to help the investigation, they were to help confirm which people were townies and which people are serial killers.

Had you kept your profile secret, and had somebody successfully investigated you and asked about a clue that pertains to your profile, you will have a more than reasonable idea that they are a townie. Some of you guys decided to throw away a way to confirm and form alliances to earn "trust" (Which there wasn't a whole lot to be given, do to the fact that you could be a lying asshole.)

I only point this out because I was dissapointed with how some of the townies disregarded some of the things I had written in the rules, and examine many ways to confirm. I will give a special mention to Rev, who had found a way to confirm, but it wasn't a practical way.

Anyways, tomorrow, Profiles will be revealed, along with Night actions.

11-09-2013, 10:32 PM
(11-09-2013 10:21 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, who said that? I don't remember vouching for DL at all!

Actually, I just made a blatant claim about you with you and Rev in the call. Rev repeated it as fact without confirmation. The claim I made WAS based on public info.

I figured out Tim was the other killer the day I killed him. Had to elimnate the competition. I killed DLJ first night cause he is a good player. The second day I killed light vader for two reasons. One, it would make the killer look like a noob, and two, his profile didn't fit the clues of the killer. After that a pact was made to lock in and lynch. I tried to influence the votes as much as possible. It nearly worked.

As a side note, I tried to kill Rev and Tim at night the day before I orchestrated their lynchings.

It was a very well laid plan and it almost worked, but alas, the wife did you in. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-09-2013, 10:35 PM
(11-09-2013 10:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 10:21 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Actually, I just made a blatant claim about you with you and Rev in the call. Rev repeated it as fact without confirmation. The claim I made WAS based on public info.

It was a very well laid plan and it almost worked, but alas, the wife did you in. Big Grin

And people call me mad for not trusting females when intricate plans, or money come about.
Or males for that matter.

I just don't make intricate plans.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post