Paranoia II- The Reckoning

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
07-09-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Paranoia II- The Reckoning
(07-09-2013 05:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hello all, I'm David. I'm a young black man who doesn't allow the man to keep me down.

Hi, I'm Ai.

[Image: asian-woman.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 05:47 PM
(07-09-2013 05:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hello all, I'm David. I'm a young black man who doesn't allow the man to keep me down.

Hmmm Black you say, well we found the thief and maybe the killer /end racist rant

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-09-2013, 05:53 PM
(07-09-2013 05:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Hmmm Black you say, well we found the thief and maybe the killer /end racist rant

Laughat

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Hello, I'm Shena. I'm unavailable at the moment, but if you leave your name and number, I'll call you back as soon as I can.

*beep*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
07-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Listen carefully peeps, this is who I am.

I am Leopold Mordinov. I am 22 years old, male, with blue eyes. I am 5'7'' (169 centimeters) tall and I weigh 156.6 pounds (71.2 kilograms.) I am ambidextrous (both left and right handed) and I am Russian (boo hisssss)

You know my basic description from the post A2 did of everybody and my Job role is a singer.

I reveal all of this shit knowing that I am potentially giving the killers some info but fuck it. As time goes on and more clues are revealed about the killers they will start to backpeddle on information they have given, you will see over time that I shall never deviate from the above information.

Just to let everybody know I am taking notes on everything people have said and will be checking on a daily basis to see if anybody edits their posts.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-09-2013, 07:25 PM
My name is Jessika Wagner, i'm 50 years old. Obviously a
Female

my eyes are brown

i'm 155 centimeters tall
and i weight 62.6 kilogram

i came from Germany.
I'm a Lefty

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
07-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Well, now that I actually look at the thread, since everybody is going "I'm X", I figure I may as well join in.

Name: Roper, Faramond.
Sex: Male.
Hight and Weight: 176 cm, 74 kilos.
Hand: Right.
Eyes: Blue.
Place of Origin: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Occupation: Fuck all. (I bet it's cause he's a ginger. Bein' discriminated against!)
Reason for Stay: Pursuing an acting career, can only afford a Hotel room in which to live.

Now to wait to die.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
(07-09-2013 07:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, now that I actually look at the thread, since everybody is going "I'm X", I figure I may as well join in.

Occupation: Fuck all. (I bet it's cause he's a ginger. Bein' discriminated against!)
Reason for Stay: Pursuing an acting career, can only afford a Hotel room in which to live.

I swear I read your name as RAPER oh my god I am so sorry I can't bye.
07-09-2013, 07:58 PM
(07-09-2013 07:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 07:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, now that I actually look at the thread, since everybody is going "I'm X", I figure I may as well join in.

I swear I read your name as RAPER

That was never proven in court.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Sherry Ballard, 39 years old, Female, Blue eyes, 5'9'' (174 centimeters), 182.8 pounds (83.1 kilograms), American, Left Handed. Occupation None (Gold digger deal with it) From Indiana married visiting california without the hubby staying in a hotel for the trip.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense