Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2013, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 01:58 AM by Revenant77x.)
Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
[Image: tumblr_ml1u6zKYpS1r157n0o1_500.png]

Welcome to Vault 127 Citizens, This Message has been Prerecorded in the event of a Nuclear War with those Godless Chinese Communists. As the lucky investors in this state of the art Vault Tec vault you are among the lucky few who will survive the apocalypse in true Vault Tec style.

As you remember from the paperwork you signed when you invested in Vault Tec securities some of our Vaults may do some sociological experiments and Vault 127 has been selected as one of the Lucky ones that will do such an experiment. 1 or more of your covault-dwellers is a no good murderer. Now the game is afoot the first one to eliminate all the murderers gets to be the Overseer of this Vault however if the murderer manages to eliminate all the others then the non-informed members of the vault (currently being held in an inaccessible portion of the vault) will fall under their jurisdiction. Good luck and may Justice prevail.

Rules:

There are 2 factions Dwellers and Scum. Day Phase will Run from 12pm EST (5pm GMT) until 12am EST (5am GMT) Night Phase will run from 12am EST (5am GMT) until 12pm EST (5pm GMT) These phases will run the entire length regardless of actions (ie: Majority Lynch) so people can make plans around the game and not get left out of a phase due to having to work or sleep. If you do not turn in a night action by 11am EST (4pm GMT) then your character will have fallen asleep in their room forgetting to lock their door.

Dwellers

Night phase:

Shut-in: Hides in their patented Vault Tec Private room. Is completely Safe from being targeted by the killer however gains no information as to the killer's identity. Can not be used on consecutive nights.

Investigate: Ventures out into the Vault on their own to gather clues. Is vulnerable to being Killed but can gain clues as to the Killer's identity. PM's the name of a Player to Investigate and will gather clues as to the guilt or innocence of the player targeted.

Day Phase: Can call for an execution of a suspected Killer. If more than half the votes go in favor of this then by the power of Mob Justice the accused is killed. Upon death no information can be learned about the deceased former role.

Scum: Scum do not know any other Scum, they are all in it for themselves.

Night Actions

Kill: Sends in a name of a player to target, in the event of multiple killers only the first pm of a valid target will go through (upon a kill the vault goes into high alert and there is not an opportunity for a second kill that night)

Tamper: Can place a piece of false evidence but has a 25% chance of the evidence being discredited.

Shut in: Stays in their Patented Vault Tec Private room making them immune from both investigations and other killers (if any) Can not be used on consecutive nights.

Day Phase Can call for an execution of a suspected Killer. If more than half the votes go in favor of this then by the power of Mob Justice the accused is killed. Upon death no information can be learned about the deceased former role.

No Screenshots of either my messages or any PM's. No Copy paste of any PM's to or from me. Once you are dead no more sharing information with anyone "Dead men tell no tales". Sign up now the game shall begin after Steven's game has finished.

Players

Ferdinand --------- Winner
Hughsie --------- Deceased
Tartarus Sauce ----------- Passed on
Darv ------ Gone to met his maker
Free Thought ---------- Joined the choir invisible
lightvader --------- Dead
Dark Light -------- Has Expired
Smoothcriminal ---------- Pushing up the Daisies
DLJ --------- Ceased to be
Deepthought -------- Ex-Parrot
Bemore ------- Is no more

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-09-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Paranoia 3 Vault Tec edition
I'm playing when the other game ends and this starts up. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
I'll join.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Count me in.

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-09-2013, 02:56 PM
(11-09-2013 02:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Count me in.

Pussies aren't allowed.

[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
(11-09-2013 02:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 02:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Count me in.

Pussies aren't allowed.

We already broke that rule when Tim signed up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-09-2013, 03:34 PM
(11-09-2013 02:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 02:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Pussies aren't allowed.

We already broke that rule when Tim signed up.

You sure he's not from France?

11-09-2013, 03:49 PM
I'll give it a shot

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
11-09-2013, 03:50 PM
(11-09-2013 03:49 PM)darv Wrote:  I'll give it a shot

WOOOOO DARV IS PLAYING Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

11-09-2013, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 08:06 PM by Revenant77x.)
Fingers crossed to not die the second night