Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Ah well, serves me right for trying something original.

I was getting bored with the no-sharing, cautious approach.

Afterwards you will find out that I killed no one and I will accept your apology graciously.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 03:34 PM
(15-09-2013 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah well, serves me right for trying something original.

Afterwards you will find out that I killed no one and I will accept your apology graciously.

See, when you say that, I question whether or not I should withdraw my vote. However, I'm aware you're very good at these games, and that worries me. You could easily turn around few turns from now and be a killer.
15-09-2013, 03:42 PM
(15-09-2013 03:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah well, serves me right for trying something original.

See, when you say that, I question whether or not I should withdraw my vote. However, I'm aware you're very good at these games, and that worries me. You could easily turn around few turns from now and be a killer.

Honestly, I've killed no one.

But, of course, you are right. That does not mean I'm not going to.

There is probably more than one killer but Rev has let slip (in Skype) that there has only been one killer responsible for all the deaths so far.

He also said 'he' but then claimed that as a generic term. So, ok.

He added, after checking, that under 'sex', the killer is listed as 'often'.

Which puts Hughsie in the clear and puts me into an early grave.

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-09-2013, 03:48 PM
(15-09-2013 11:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 11:29 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Are you implying that one of those not participating could possibly be a killer on standby?

Huh What, like A2? Big Grin

No, I mean that the killer(s) would be sitting out of this exchange on this subject for fear of saying anything revealing.

For this reason, I've crossed you and Smoothcriminal off my suspects list.
(Hughsie, not so much, I think he protestetheth too much.)

Or people who aren't taking part, such as myself, have reality to deal with in terms of occupations, sleep or edumcations , both of the last two have and will interfere with me in the last/next 24 hours in that respective order.

Paranoid, much?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 03:51 PM
(15-09-2013 03:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Or people who aren't taking part, such as myself, have reality to deal with in terms of occupations, sleep or edumcations , both of the last two have and will interfere with me in the last/next 24 hours in that respective order.

Paranoid, much?

Quitcherbitchin. Smile
15-09-2013, 03:55 PM
(15-09-2013 03:51 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 03:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Or people who aren't taking part, such as myself, have reality to deal with in terms of occupations, sleep or edumcations , both of the last two have and will interfere with me in the last/next 24 hours in that respective order.

Paranoid, much?

Quitcherbitchin. Smile

i wasn't bitching, merely defending myself. I am pretty damn sure that once DLJ is dead and rotting, people are gonna read that post, saw people (such as myself) did not actually get involved, accept his words of wisdom in hindsight and fuckers gonna start pointing at me (and others in similar circumstance).

Besides, how many posts did you make bitching about your edumacations again?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Who here believes DLJ's approach was strictly strategic, and nothing mischevious (along the lines of him being the killer)?

I might retract my vote before a 5th can be posted.
15-09-2013, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 05:24 PM by DLJ.)
I'm only in these games for the puzzling, Sherlocky stuff so as it looks like I'm deaded again, here's a quick summary:

For those not on Skype, we have surmised that that killer (there has been only one killer, so far) has in their possession:
1) a broken mirror
2) a bloody knife
3) a pair of eyes (courtesy of Tartarus) I felt queezy just typing that
4) a gun.

If anyone finds any of these in a nightly investigation, you have the killer.

But!

If there is more than one killer (I'd be surprised if there isn't) the other killer might have been falsifying evidence (both nights).

I think this falsifying might work in two ways:
1) Innocent person looks guilty i.e. real evidence placed in the room of an innocent person
2) Guilty person looks innocent i.e. Fake (innocuous) evidence found in the killer's room.

I tried to move things along with a suggestion to a few people of an idea I was formulating (not trying that one again Smile )
So again, because it might be useful for the other Dwellers...
PMs were sent to 3 x 2 people:
Hughsie and Ferdie (an obvious pairing)
Dark Light and Smoothcriminal (an even more obvious pairing)
Bemore and Tartarus (randomly chosen)

Because of the tone of the replies from Hughsie, Tartarus and Ferdie (in that order) I had decided they were probably Dwellers (but nothing definitive, just a feeling)
The other three did not reply which I think is telling (just wish I knew what it was telling of).

Anyway, that's all I know. Hope it helps.

Farewell.

'Tis a far better thing I do now etc.

Got exams to do. Wish me luck.

EDIT: Simultaneous posting with Ferdie, there. Cheers, darling, I appreciate the sentiment but I think I made a mistake in trying to be proactive. Lesson learned for next time.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Retraction / Correction:

The above clues are from one night only i.e. Tartarus's death.

Therefore, there is another item to look for from Deep's death... a 'hacking' implement e.g. a machete or an axe (or a very sharp piece of paper? damn those paper cuts hurt).

And Rev has confirmed the bit about falsifying evidence, above.

15-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Vote lynch: DLJ

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post