Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Sorry DLJ,i won't investigate you tonight. I already drew waay to much attention on me,so i will lock in and sleep save. I don't want to end up murdered so soon in the game. I investigated you yesterday,but you had to lock your lazy ass in,so you're not high on my to-do list at the moment

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Well, if the person I voted to lynch then turned 'round and voted for me that would not persuade me to retract my vote. No evidence arose to suggest that any of us were wrong. As far as the "too high chance to kill an innocent", that makes no sense either. It is almost inevitable that we vote to kill someone who is innocent during the course of the game. You vote for the person who has given you the most reason to kill them. In this particular case the "lynch all liars" general rule comes into affect, I think. He lied to no less than six of us. All I can say is I hope you were right about his innocence, and we shall see what evidence is revealed and go from there I suppose. I ain't accusing you of anything, I just want to understand your reasoning, and I think the logic behind it is convoluted. Unless someone has something else to contribute I say we just drop it for the time being. In any case by the nights end there will be three unanswered deaths in a row. We can't keep this strategy up.

15-09-2013, 11:30 PM
(15-09-2013 11:22 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Sorry DLJ,i won't investigate you tonight. I already drew waay to much attention on me,so i will lock in and sleep save. I don't want to end up murdered so soon in the game. I investigated you yesterday,but you had to lock your lazy ass in,so you're not high on my to-do list at the moment

WTF? You had this information with his head in a lynch and decided not to share it? What the fucking fuck?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-09-2013, 11:59 PM
(15-09-2013 11:27 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, if the person I voted to lynch then turned 'round and voted for me that would not persuade me to retract my vote. No evidence arose to suggest that any of us were wrong. As far as the "too high chance to kill an innocent", that makes no sense either. It is almost inevitable that we vote to kill someone who is innocent during the course of the game. You vote for the person who has given you the most reason to kill them. In this particular case the "lynch all liars" general rule comes into affect, I think. He lied to no less than six of us. All I can say is I hope you were right about his innocence, and we shall see what evidence is revealed and go from there I suppose. I ain't accusing you of anything, I just want to understand your reasoning, and I think the logic behind it is convoluted. Unless someone has something else to contribute I say we just drop it for the time being. In any case by the nights end there will be three unanswered deaths in a row. We can't keep this strategy up.

well,how did he lie? I still don't see how he lied. I see some1 who proposed a strategy.
And him voting for me to lynch was irrelevant,he would never gotten the majority vote against me. Like i said,i made the decision to retract my vote if no new arguments against DLJ came way earlier.
And what you said about lynching an innocent in the game makes sense,but i dont want to lynch some1 based on a hunch untill a sound argument is made against that person

16-09-2013, 12:02 AM
(15-09-2013 11:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 11:22 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Sorry DLJ,i won't investigate you tonight. I already drew waay to much attention on me,so i will lock in and sleep save. I don't want to end up murdered so soon in the game. I investigated you yesterday,but you had to lock your lazy ass in,so you're not high on my to-do list at the moment

WTF? You had this information with his head in a lynch and decided not to share it? What the fucking fuck?

how is it relevant that i got no information from my night action?
The first night i didnt know the game started already,and the second night my target decided to sleep,wich gives me no info in 2 nights,wich would make people think i am the killer.

16-09-2013, 12:13 AM
He lied by 'keeping it between' three couples separately. It is relevant that you got nothing because assuming you are telling the truth that means he couldn't have killed the night he was locked in.

16-09-2013, 12:27 AM
I do hope you are planning on not withholding information which could keep innocent people alive from this point, LightVader et al.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Ok,i'll keep that in mind. Like i said,i didnt see it as relevant. If he was a killer,he could have made a deal with the other killer(s) to alternate in sleeping/murdering.

16-09-2013, 07:49 AM
(16-09-2013 07:35 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ok,i'll keep that in mind. Like i said,i didnt see it as relevant. If he was a killer,he could have made a deal with the other killer(s) to alternate in sleeping/murdering.

That would require both of them to know who each other was, and for both of them to be extremely equitable toward their competition (it is the objective to be last man standing, last I figured).

Also, I get a feeling that pattern of dismemberment in the bodies in not just Rev making the murders seem similar.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2013, 10:28 AM
End of Night 3

After a long day of debating the guilt or innocence of DLJ the Dwellers slunk back to their rooms, nervous glances over shoulders. Yet another tense night begins with several wandering the halls and others fearfully locking themselves away all dreading the sound of the klaxon that has so shattered their lives. Much to their dismay the klaxon does indeed sound and they gather around the corpse of the man they had all been debating about. Shot through the chest and with mirrors in place of his missing eyes.

DLJ has been killed

Day 3 has begun

Please vote for a player you wish to lynch or for a no lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense