Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Anybody have any speculations? The killer would have known DLJ was vulnerable because Lightvader announced DLJ locked in the night before. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 04:29 PM
My current train of thought is that whoever killed DLJ probably A) had it in for them and B) probably tried to kill them 'innocently' through lynching, given how much evidence must be stacking up they probably didn't want to increase the risk of somebody investigating them and finding eyeballs or something (assuming the chance stacks up with each pair collected).

To expand on these assumptions, I'd have to guess that the murderer in particular is the only one of the killers which could place evidence in somebodies room; if that assumption is correct, nobody has been planted with evidence yet. I'd also have to guess that the killer was one of those who didn't re-neg on their lynch vote for DLJ, assuming there was anybody who didn't.

I'd write more regarding my assumptions, but I must away to school.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2013, 04:39 PM
(16-09-2013 04:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My current train of thought is that whoever killed DLJ probably A) had it in for them and B) probably tried to kill them 'innocently' through lynching, given how much evidence must be stacking up they probably didn't want to increase the risk of somebody investigating them and finding eyeballs or something (assuming the chance stacks up with each pair collected).

To expand on these assumptions, I'd have to guess that the murderer in particular is the only one of the killers which could place evidence in somebodies room; if that assumption is correct, nobody has been planted with evidence yet. I'd also have to guess that the killer was one of those who didn't re-neg on their lynch vote for DLJ, assuming there was anybody who didn't.

It's possible. It's also possible that they were just opportunistic and killed him on the basis that LV said he locked in the night before and so they knew he'd be out that night. It's difficult to know which.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Three hours and some change to go, can anybody provide any reasonable hypothesis based on any hard evidence? At first I was thinking it could be LV pulling the double-bluff, something I discussed with Free Thought, but the more I think about that possibility the less likely I think it is.

16-09-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 06:46 PM by Free Thought.)
(16-09-2013 04:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 04:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My current train of thought is that whoever killed DLJ probably A) had it in for them and B) probably tried to kill them 'innocently' through lynching, given how much evidence must be stacking up they probably didn't want to increase the risk of somebody investigating them and finding eyeballs or something (assuming the chance stacks up with each pair collected).

It's possible. It's also possible that they were just opportunistic and killed him on the basis that LV said he locked in the night before and so they knew he'd be out that night. It's difficult to know which.

Yabut I like my idea, and certainly not for bias sake or anything like that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Roughly 1 hour remains in this phase, if there are no nominations before that time I will flip it to night phase without any lynches for the 3rd day.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Vote:lynch nobody

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-09-2013, 09:43 PM
3 days in a row with no lynches; this must be a Mafia/Paranoia record.

16-09-2013, 10:00 PM
End of Day Phase 3

The Day passes with little being said by the Dwellers. Nervous glances back and forth as the tension builds. Will someone come forward with Information? Who is the cold-blooded killer amongst them? As the Dwellers began to head towards their rooms a yell is heard for the Back of the crowd. Bemore clutches his chest and drops to the floor, Stone dead. Apparently his heart could not take the strain.

Bemore has died.

Begin Night 4

Please submit your night actions

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Wut? How did bemore die? It was day phase!
Some1 explain please...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....