17-09-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Vote: Lynch Free Thought
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Damn guys, this is getting tense now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-09-2013, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 03:55 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-09-2013 03:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Free Thought has tried to convince two people, that I know of, to investigate. This would seem rather suspicious, almost like he's the killer and trying to set them up for a kill. It is made even more suspicious by the fact that one of those two people was Dark Light, and it was last night FT tried to convince him not to lock in.

Also, he has lied to DL about his night actions. He told DL last night that he hasn't submitted any night actions as he was too busy, yet last night bemore was killed off by the Mod for not sending in any night actions. If FT was telling the truth then he would be have been killed as well.

Between him lying about his night actions and him trying to talk DL into not locking in the night he died, I think we have good reason to suspect his motives.

Therefore ......

Lynch: Free Thought

(17-09-2013 03:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Vote: Lynch Free Thought

Well there goes the game for me; it's pretty obvious that while I'm at school and not able to defend myself, this lil' cabal o' yours is going to have me murderised.

At least I can honestly say I never killed anybody, and I bet once I'm gone people are still going to be dying. I also get the feeling nobody has any evidence against me other than that I've been alternating between doing nothing, and locking up.

Oh, and for the record, I asked Dark Light to not lock up so that he could investigate, I figured I'd be murderised.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-09-2013, 04:08 PM
How didya figure you would be murdered? How would DL investigating prevent you from dying?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-09-2013, 04:12 PM
lynch: Free Thought

17-09-2013, 04:12 PM
(17-09-2013 04:08 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  How didya figure you would be murdered? How would DL investigating prevent you from dying?

If anything, Free persuading Daniel to investigate that night is what got Daniel killed.
17-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Crazy question,but do you think the game will be over after this phase? There has been 1 murder per night,what if the killer took out the other killer the first night? That would be an easy victory for us

17-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Lynch free thought

17-09-2013, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 04:32 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-09-2013 04:08 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  How didya figure you would be murdered? How would DL investigating prevent you from dying?

Given what happened to DLJ after he started gabbing a lot, I figured the same would happen to me.

Well, now that I am, for all absolutes, dead, I'm just going to say, I've had a wonderful time doing absolutely fuck all during this game, as I never got to kill anybody at all, admit I am a killer and say that the killers are prioritised and last night I targeted Darv at 1:38 my time right after the shift, meaning that at the equivalent time the other killer had beaten me to the punch meaning it is it's most likely somebody in EST who has their days free and are able to immediately contact Rev. My money goes on Ferdinand or Smooth for that.

Now, I'm off to commit suicide rather than fall the unjust mob 'justice'.

17-09-2013, 04:30 PM
DLJ got killed because he was a treat to the killer or because he saw an oportunity after i told you guys he was asleep the prev. Night. I'm thinking that because he was a threat to the killer,but i could be wrong.
Anyway,that is irrelevant cuz you didnt gab a lot