And Lightvader away!!!
Cya later,ima bussy now

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
(17-09-2013 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Given what happened to DLJ after he started gabbing a lot, I figured the same would happen to me.

Well, now that I am, for all absolutes, dead, I'm just going to say, I've had a wonderful time doing absolutely fuck all during this game, as I never got to kill anybody at all, admit I am a killer and say that the killers are prioritised and last night I targeted Darv at 1:38 my time right after the shift, meaning that at the equivalent time the other killer had beaten me to the punch meaning it is it's most likely somebody in EST who has their days free and are able to immediately contact Rev. My money goes on Ferdinand or Smooth for that.

Now, I'm off to commit suicide rather than fall the unjust mob 'justice'.

I wouldn't be so sure about the time zone. You've no clue if the other killer (assuming they are not already dead) sent in their action hours earlier, or around the same time you did. You also do not know if Darv locked in- therefore forwarding the kill to the next killer.
17-09-2013, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 04:45 PM by Hughsie.)
(17-09-2013 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now, I'm off to commit suicide rather than fall the unjust mob 'justice'.

Erm, how is it "unjust"? You just admitted to being a killer. Huh

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
17-09-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 04:50 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-09-2013 04:37 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Given what happened to DLJ after he started gabbing a lot, I figured the same would happen to me.

Well, now that I am, for all absolutes, dead, I'm just going to say, I've had a wonderful time doing absolutely fuck all during this game, as I never got to kill anybody at all, admit I am a killer and say that the killers are prioritised and last night I targeted Darv at 1:38 my time right after the shift, meaning that at the equivalent time the other killer had beaten me to the punch meaning it is it's most likely somebody in EST who has their days free and are able to immediately contact Rev. My money goes on Ferdinand or Smooth for that.

Now, I'm off to commit suicide rather than fall the unjust mob 'justice'.

I wouldn't be so sure about the time zone. You've no clue if the other killer (assuming they are not already dead) sent in their action hours earlier, or around the same time you did. You also do not know if Darv locked in- therefore forwarding the kill to the next killer.

Also true, Darv probably did lock himself in, kind screwed up my plan of hunting the other killer down, however I do know fer a fact that 1:30 AM/PM is the transition time for me.

While I am here:
I did nothing on the first night as, like Deep, I hadn't realised the game had started.

I attempted to murder Tim the second night and planned to randomly throw about evidence with Tamper for the rest of the game and trying to pin it on Ferdinand, however, the other killer struct first and over rid me.
I then locked up.
then I tried to murdify Darv in the hopes that it would buy me time to kill the other killer responsible for all the other murders. Same night I tried to get Ferd and Dark to investigate people in the hopes that they'd survive, find something, tell me and I could murder the murderer.

And today I die.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-09-2013, 04:47 PM
(17-09-2013 04:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 04:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now, I'm off to commit suicide rather than fall the unjust mob 'justice'.

Erm, how is it "unjust"? You just admitted to being a killer. Huh

A killer who hasn't killed.

Is a thief a thief if they have never stolen anything?

At worst, I am an attempted killer.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-09-2013, 10:00 PM
End of Day 4

The Dwellers have seemed to finally had enough, shouts from all around to lynch Free Thought. Angry accusations are met with a denial and a contradictory confession. From the back of the crowd a rope is produced and is tossed over the rafter. Ferdinand offers to tie a noose (having watched a holotape about it) and then Free Thought is hanged from the neck until dead.

Free Thought has been lynched

Night 5 has begun please send in your night actions

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-09-2013, 04:59 AM
Ladies and gentlemen:

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-09-2013, 10:00 AM
End of Night 5

The now thinned ranks of the dwellers headed off to their rooms, after the events of the day and the many gruesome scenes they have witnessed all seemed to be on alert. A quiet night was all that they wanted but alas and alack the klaxon sounds yet again. The body of Hughsie lies in a pool of blood his body covered in cuts and two of his fingers missing.

Hughsie has been killed
Day 5 has now begun please vote for a player you would like to lynch or vote no lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-09-2013, 03:02 PM
So,was hughsie killed because he was a treat to somebudy? Did hughsie raise suspicion towards some1?
Or was he randomly selected?
Or was he selected because he is an experienced player?
Theories anyone?
Who do you suspect?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Hughsie's dead now?

Alright, time for some steamy corpse-on-corpse action.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post