Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Paranoia 3 Vault Tec edition
I'm in.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 04:07 AM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
(11-09-2013 08:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Fingers crossed to not die the second night

Hahaha, I'll do my best. Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
12-09-2013, 07:05 AM
ME!! ME!! ME!! ME!! ME!!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't think the killer stands much of a chance. He/she only has a 3/4 chance of a frame? Who would ever use that? Not me.

Also, I don't see the point in not moving forward once a majority has been reached. :\

Alright, I've given my two cents now. Not after I get killed, sign me up.

12-09-2013, 11:48 AM
(12-09-2013 11:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't think the killer stands much of a chance. He/she only has a 3/4 chance of a frame? Who would ever use that? Not me.

Also, I don't see the point in not moving forward once a majority has been reached. :\

Alright, I've given my two cents now. Not after I get killed, sign me up.

It gives people in disparate time zones a chance to weigh in and it allows for people to actually have a life outside the game. They tend to be dominated by the few people that can stay on the board 24/7 the other way. Once we get down to a few people I will see if all the players want to speed up the phases, if it is unanimous I would do so then but for the beginning I think this is more fair. Oh and the reason for the 25% fail rate is because you don't have to select someone to tamper with I just pick someone who is investigating to give the false info to randomly (number generator). If there was no chance of a fail it would be too overpowered and my way you have a 3 in 4 chance of a success as opposed to a 1 in 2 chance the other so it is slightly better statistically speaking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Im in.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-09-2013, 12:57 PM
I now have enough players to begin the game. I will be sending out profiles and roles this afternoon game begins at 12am est (5am GMT) for night phase 1.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Woohoo! I gots teh profile. Can't wait to start the game Big Grin

13-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Hi,im Anthony N. Allen
and i am a Credit Investigator

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
13-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Ok, I got my profile, now I gotta figure ou how this game works. What do we get back from investigations?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss