Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Clues to the identity of the person you're investigating.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2013, 02:26 PM
(13-09-2013 02:20 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, I got my profile, now I gotta figure ou how this game works. What do we get back from investigations?

Sliding scale of clues. As the game progresses investigations will reveal bigger clues. Early investigations will give things like height or weight or name or something else minor but one we get several days in the chances of finding major clues increases. Towards the end of the game investigations will be finding murder weapons or bloody clothes and the like. However the Tamper ability will be scaled as well so if on say night 5 or 6 the killer tampers with evidence someone may find bloody clothes in a Dwellers room or wont find them in the killers room.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-09-2013, 04:28 PM
(13-09-2013 02:20 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, I got my profile, now I gotta figure ou how this game works. What do we get back from investigations?

Got mine Smile

13-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Didn't mean to reply to you. Sorry

13-09-2013, 08:55 PM
(13-09-2013 04:29 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  Didn't mean to reply to you. Sorry

Ohmy How dare you reply to me! I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS.... Angry

J/K Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 4 users Like DeepThought's post
14-09-2013, 03:04 AM
So... This is starting, when?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2013, 08:21 AM
I am now a buddhist. I have been reincarnated as a woman.

Please don't try and kill me again so soon peeps Dodgy

Now excuse me, I have to erm..... *cough* explore this new female body I have been put into.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
14-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Bemore's the killer! Lynch! Lynch! Lynch! Tongue

14-09-2013, 09:18 AM
(14-09-2013 08:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  I am now a buddhist. I have been reincarnated as a woman.

Please don't try and kill me again so soon peeps Dodgy

Now excuse me, I have to erm..... *cough* explore this new female body I have been put into.

Pics or GTFO

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-09-2013, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 10:04 AM by Revenant77x.)
End of Night 1

As the new inhabitants of vault 127 settled in for the night most could not get the words from the announcement out of their head. Some couldn't sleep and wandered the halls, some hid themselves away, some were so unconcerned they did nothing and fell asleep without even locking their door. But late in the night an high pitched klaxon went off all the new inhabitants gathered at the Scene of a gruesome crime. The announcement had not lied and there lay the body of Deepthought in a puddle of their own blood. Hacked to death with most of the wounds on the left side of his body. 2 fingers were missing from the corpse.

Deepthought has been killed

Day Phase has now begun please vote for either a player you wish to lynch or for a no lynch

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense