Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
End of Day Phase

The day passed quickly with little talk amongst the Dwellers. A murderer was among them but who could it be. A cry of no Lynch went up and was slowly repeated. As the Vault switches to it's night settings the dwellers return to their rooms.

Begin Night Phase 2

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Come on people, I want to see some of that sweet, sweet board banter!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-09-2013, 07:18 AM
(15-09-2013 07:14 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Come on people, I want to see some of that sweet, sweet board banter!

Get the fuck out of our Vault.

We don't take kindly to Wasters in here, boy. I say we lynch this one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 07:27 AM
(15-09-2013 07:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:14 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Come on people, I want to see some of that sweet, sweet board banter!

Get the fuck out of our Vault.

Some one needs to make it aware that I am watching the game, and I want to see that banter of the board.

P.S fuck you matt, I remember you interfering in a game while you weren't playing.

15-09-2013, 07:32 AM
(15-09-2013 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Get the fuck out of our Vault.

Some one needs to make it aware that I am watching the game, and I want to see that banter of the board.

Well then, you have seriously miscalculated this crowd. The first night day/night saw fuck all and so with the rest I bet. Hell, Deep died because of it...

(15-09-2013 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  P.S fuck you matt, I remember you interfering in a game while you weren't playing.

First; I'm flattered, but no. Second; I don't seem to remember a rule specifically against my actions in the Mafia games prior to my playing unofficially, and then there was. I improved the game.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 07:55 AM
(15-09-2013 07:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Some one needs to make it aware that I am watching the game, and I want to see that banter of the board.

Well then, you have seriously miscalculated this crowd. The first night day/night saw fuck all and so with the rest I bet. Hell, Deep died because of it...

(15-09-2013 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  P.S fuck you matt, I remember you interfering in a game while you weren't playing.

First; I'm flattered, but no. Second; I don't seem to remember a rule specifically against my actions in the Mafia games prior to my playing unofficially, and then there was. I improved the game.

You didn't improve any aspect of the game, at best you put a rule that was in spirit on paper. And what I did/am doing is not giving away people's roles to other people even though I am not playing the game.

15-09-2013, 08:07 AM
(15-09-2013 07:55 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well then, you have seriously miscalculated this crowd. The first night day/night saw fuck all and so with the rest I bet. Hell, Deep died because of it...

You didn't improve any aspect of the game, at best you put a rule that was in spirit on paper.

It should have been on paper so that I could not do so: therefore by causing the blatant addition of a rule not previously specified, I improved the rule set as it was clearly not specific enough. This kind of legal wiggle room allows monsters to legally seize power.

(15-09-2013 07:55 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And what I did/am doing is not giving away people's roles to other people even though I am not playing the game.

Strawman, never said you were. I just said that Wasters aren't welcome in the Vault (at least not by me, cause yaknow not playin') and that you seriously miscalculated the people playing this game in regards to in-board banter considering the previous night/day events.

P.S. You wanted banter.

15-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Vote: Lynch A2

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
15-09-2013, 10:00 AM
End of Night 2

Another night in the Vault see the denizens scurrying to and fro most seem unable to sleep and stalk the corridors. A few hide away trusting to the locks on their doors and yet some seem not to care at all and simply fall asleep. Towards the end of the night that high pitched klaxon goes off again and the dwellers gather around another gruesome scene. Here lies the body of Tartarus Sauce, who has a single gunshot through his chest and whose eyes have been removed replaced by broken mirrors. The lights of the vault reflecting eerily the dwellers look around wonder who among them could be the killer.

Tartarus Sauce has been killed!

Day phase has now begun please vote for a player you want to lynch or no lynch. Remember board banter is encouraged

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Well... That is a particularly disturbing murder scene.