Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Looks like somebody wanted to ruin my beautiful winning streak. I had a feeling I wouldn't last long in this one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 10:16 AM
(15-09-2013 10:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well... That is a particularly disturbing murder scene.

At least he died with beautiful glimmering eyes. Sadcryface Heart
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-09-2013, 10:19 AM
(15-09-2013 10:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 10:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well... That is a particularly disturbing murder scene.

At least he died with beautiful glimmering eyes. Sadcryface Heart

I see what you did there.

If this games murders had anything to do with personality of players, I think only you could perpetrate something so fucked up.

However, I doubt that is the case, so I'm in the dark still, I suppose everybody else is too...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 10:22 AM
(15-09-2013 10:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I see what you did there.

If this games murders had anything to do with personality of players, I think only you could perpetrate something so fucked up.

However, I doubt that is the case, so I'm in the dark still, I suppose everybody else is too...

If I were to have killed Tartarus, I would have stuffed his body with dead kittens. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
15-09-2013, 10:25 AM
(15-09-2013 10:22 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 10:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I see what you did there.

If I were to have killed Tartarus, I would have stuffed his body with dead kittens. Heart

What the fuck is wrong with you?!

You can't just use any old dead kittens!! You'd have to use Lil' Bub clones and those would take ages to grow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Just one thing off the Dead Tardtarus topic; Steven did say he wanted more banter, he better be happy.

15-09-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm so haunting this vault now. I WILL RATTLE THE CHAINS BITCHES! FEAR MY WRATH!

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-09-2013, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 10:44 AM by Atothetheist.)
(15-09-2013 08:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:55 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You didn't improve any aspect of the game, at best you put a rule that was in spirit on paper.

It should have been on paper so that I could not do so: therefore by causing the blatant addition of a rule not previously specified, I improved the rule set as it was clearly not specific enough. This kind of legal wiggle room allows monsters to legally seize power.

(15-09-2013 07:55 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And what I did/am doing is not giving away people's roles to other people even though I am not playing the game.

Strawman, never said you were. I just said that Wasters aren't welcome in the Vault (at least not by me, cause yaknow not playin') and that you seriously miscalculated the people playing this game in regards to in-board banter considering the previous night/day events.

P.S. You wanted banter.
15-09-2013, 10:36 AM
So last night, DLJ pm'd both Hughsie and I and he seems to have ulterior motives, therefore we suspect he is a killer.

Vote: Lynch DLJ
15-09-2013, 10:42 AM
(15-09-2013 10:36 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So last night, DLJ pm'd both Hughsie and I and he seems to have ulterior motives, therefore we suspect he is a killer.

He wanted to tell us of a master plan to lock in every night while claiming he was investigating to try and get the killers to target him. He was then gonna make up fake investigation evidence and post it in the thread in the hope that any killers who targeted him would call him out on the evidence being fake (they would know he was lying if they targeted him and he survived) and then we could figure out the killers from that.

To me this seems convoluted and impractical. It simply wouldn't work. Therefore I think he has ulterior motives. I think he intended to post false evidence about someone, wait for them to challenge it, and use me and Ferdy to get them lynched and then back up his story.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.