Paranoia III Vault Tec edition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Paranoia III Vault Tec edition
Hmm....i haven't seen any proof yet...
But what the fuck,cant let 2 votes go in vain...
LYNCH DLJ

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 11:05 AM
(15-09-2013 10:42 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  ...
he intended to post false evidence about someone, wait for them someone to challenge it, and use me and Ferdy to get them lynched and then back up his story.

Vote: Lynch DLJ

That was EXACTLY the idea (given the correction above). Although I hadn't decided exactly how to go about it hence the request for your thoughts.

The ulterior motive was to found out who the other Dwellers are.

The killer(s) and the other people (6 people in total including you and Ferdie) I PM'd would know it was false.

The others might respond to it as true information.

From that, I could narrow down who might be innocent dwellers.

I am being proactive and looking for a reaction... any reaction.

So why did you say you thought it was a good idea when you replied to me?

15-09-2013, 11:08 AM
(15-09-2013 11:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So why did you say you thought it was a good idea when you replied to me?

Having just woken up I said it sounded reasonable without giving it much thought. Like I said I would to you I thought about it at work and decided there was something up. I can see more positives for a killer sending that PM than an innocent sending it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-09-2013, 11:11 AM
(15-09-2013 11:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 11:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So why did you say you thought it was a good idea when you replied to me?

Having just woken up I said it sounded reasonable without giving it much thought. Like I said I would to you I thought about it at work and decided there was something up. I can see more positives for a killer sending that PM than an innocent.

I agreed so I could persuade you I was on board; but then I got to thinking about it, and it didn't make a lot of sense. That, and you sent it to 6 people and you didn't want the killer to know. The odds of not sending the message to a killer were extremely low.
15-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Also, I could understand sending a message one by one, or in a complete group, but why send the message in particular pairs? You claimed in the message that you only sent it to Hughsie and I.
15-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Lynch DLJ

15-09-2013, 11:18 AM
(15-09-2013 11:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Having just woken up I said it sounded reasonable without giving it much thought. Like I said I would to you I thought about it at work and decided there was something up. I can see more positives for a killer sending that PM than an innocent sending it.

I think you're just 'paranoid'. Hehehe.

Oh well, at least I got a reaction from you.

Given that I PM'd you and Ferdie on the same message, I'm going to assume that you both discussed it before making it public. I'm also going to assume that you lead the conversation.

I think my plan was good even though it was only in the early stages of thinking it through.
Therefore I think that the killer would be feeling threatened by it and try to stop me.

What say you to that, mon brave?

15-09-2013, 11:21 AM
He also said he sent one to me and Daniel since we are a couple.

15-09-2013, 11:23 AM
(15-09-2013 11:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I think you're just 'paranoid'. Hehehe.

Oh well, at least I got a reaction from you.

Given that I PM'd you and Ferdie on the same message, I'm going to assume that you both discussed it before making it public. I'm also going to assume that you lead the conversation.

I think my plan was good even though it was only in the early stages of thinking it through.
Therefore I think that the killer would be feeling threatened by it and try to stop me.

What say you to that, mon brave?

Who wanted to lynch you first is irrelevant (we both went into the convo with it in mind if you must know).

I don't think a killer would bother stopping you, as once they know the plan they won't fall for it (which begs the question of why send it to almost everyone Huh ). It is of no threat to them once they know of it.

What do I say to your post? I say you appear to be deflecting (and your logic still doesn't add up for me).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-09-2013, 11:25 AM
(15-09-2013 11:21 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  He also said he sent one to me and Daniel since we are a couple.

Yup, six people in total.

btw, whether I'm lynched or not... look out for whoever does NOT join this conversation. I think that will be a clue too.