Paranoia - The game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Paranoia - The game.
(27-08-2013 03:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 03:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Whatever, I know why you are going to snoop around.

You are hoping to score with Andrea aren't you?

MAYBE I LIKE MY SPANISH WOMEN OLDER AND RIGHT HANDED.

No, No, Mr Superman he no is here.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-08-2013, 03:50 PM
(27-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 03:28 PM)bemore Wrote:  No. The killer has no day action.

So Bemore, whats stopping all of the innocents from declaring/accusing somebody different from somebody else and thus ending the game?

Is it one accusation a day?

Oh, and can we say that we don't want to accuse anybody to shorten the day phases?

Patience, padawan.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 03:55 PM
(27-08-2013 03:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So Bemore, whats stopping all of the innocents from declaring/accusing somebody different from somebody else and thus ending the game?

Is it one accusation a day?

Oh, and can we say that we don't want to accuse anybody to shorten the day phases?

Patience, padawan.

I was just trying to see how the game exactly works.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-08-2013, 03:55 PM
(27-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So Bemore, whats stopping all of the innocents from declaring/accusing somebody different from somebody else and thus ending the game?

What happens if more than one innocent decides to kill somebody in the day phase? Does this mean two people die?

Only one person can die in the day phase and this will be decided on a first come, first served basis. So if two people post they wish to kill somebody, I will only accept and act upon the person who posted first.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...oia?page=2

(So basically only one person who is accused can die, per day)

(27-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Is it one accusation a day?

It is a powerful ability that can only be used once, per innocent, per game. It can be used in any "day phase" at any point throughout the game.

(27-08-2013 03:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Oh, and can we say that we don't want to accuse anybody to shorten the day phases?

That is a good idea.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Vote:No kill

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
27-08-2013, 04:52 PM
(27-08-2013 04:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Vote:No kill

It's night. You're the killer? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 04:53 PM
(27-08-2013 04:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Vote:No kill

We are still in the night phase. I'm waiting on two people to message me with their actions and we can move on Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm afraid I need to leave this game Bemore and players. My grandmother had a hospital visit and I've been informed she has a tumor in her throat. We haven't recived the test results about the nature of the tumor yet, but if it proves out to be cancer it will be the second cancer incident since 2007 when my mother caught it. I need to be alone for some time and deal with this in my own way.

That, plus that back home it's in the middle of harvesting right now; and that I have a massive school task to do. It's just too much to handle for the moment.

At least I quit out early in the game before anything really happened, so I guess it's no inconvenience since you said you needed a minimum of 6 players to make this work anyway.

See ya.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
27-08-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2013 05:01 PM by Atothetheist.)
(27-08-2013 04:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm afraid I need to leave this game Bemore and players. My grandmother had a hospital visit and I've been informed she has a tumor in her throat. We haven't recived the test results about the nature of the tumor yet, but if it proves out to be cancer it will be the second cancer incident since 2007 when my mother caught it. I need to be alone for some time and deal with this in my own way.

That, plus that back home it's in the middle of harvesting right now; and that I have a massive school task to do. It's just too much to handle for the moment.

At least I quit out early in the game before anything really happened, so I guess it's no inconvenience since you said you needed a minimum of 6 players to make this work anyway.

See ya.

This game, at best, takes five minutes a day to play.

Ah well, sorry for you to go bro.

I completely understand, so don't worry about this stupid game, go deal with RL.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-08-2013, 04:58 PM
(27-08-2013 04:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm afraid I need to leave this game Bemore and players. My grandmother had a hospital visit and I've been informed she has a tumor in her throat. We haven't recived the test results about the nature of the tumor yet, but if it proves out to be cancer it will be the second cancer incident since 2007 when my mother caught it. I need to be alone for some time and deal with this in my own way.

See ya.

Best of luck to your Grandmother, ELK. Hope it works out for the best man.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense