Paranoia - The game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Paranoia - The game.
(27-08-2013 04:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm afraid I need to leave this game Bemore and players. My grandmother had a hospital visit and I've been informed she has a tumor in her throat. We haven't recived the test results about the nature of the tumor yet, but if it proves out to be cancer it will be the second cancer incident since 2007 when my mother caught it. I need to be alone for some time and deal with this in my own way.

That, plus that back home it's in the middle of harvesting right now; and that I have a massive school task to do. It's just too much to handle for the moment.

At least I quit out early in the game before anything really happened, so I guess it's no inconvenience since you said you needed a minimum of 6 players to make this work anyway.

See ya.

I'm sorry Elk, hope your family remains strong and well. Hug

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 05:35 PM
(27-08-2013 04:55 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I'm afraid I need to leave this game Bemore and players. My grandmother had a hospital visit and I've been informed she has a tumor in her throat. We haven't recived the test results about the nature of the tumor yet, but if it proves out to be cancer it will be the second cancer incident since 2007 when my mother caught it. I need to be alone for some time and deal with this in my own way.

That, plus that back home it's in the middle of harvesting right now; and that I have a massive school task to do. It's just too much to handle for the moment.

At least I quit out early in the game before anything really happened, so I guess it's no inconvenience since you said you needed a minimum of 6 players to make this work anyway.

See ya.

No harm done. I hope your grandmothers test results show it can be treated.

To the rest of the players I am going to kill off ELK. As soon as I have received the last two night actions I am waiting on, or it get's to 8pm GMT time tomorrow, which ever happens soonest.

I need to wait so I can ascertain how many statements are written out. Seeing as this is an unusual occurrence people who have already PM'd me their night actions wont be able to change them now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 05:46 PM
(27-08-2013 05:35 PM)bemore Wrote:  

See ya.

No harm done. I hope your grandmothers test results show it can be treated.

To the rest of the players I am going to kill off ELK. As soon as I have received the last two night actions I am waiting on, or it get's to 8pm GMT time tomorrow, which ever happens soonest.

I need to wait so I can ascertain how many statements are written out. Seeing as this is an unusual occurrence people who have already PM'd me their night actions wont be able to change them now.

Ummm, I don't think you should take any more night moves - we/they have the advantage of knowing we/they are safe.

Just end the night phase.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 06:12 PM
(27-08-2013 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 05:35 PM)bemore Wrote:  No harm done. I hope your grandmothers test results show it can be treated.

Ummm, I don't think you should take any more night moves - we/they have the advantage of knowing we/they are safe.

Just end the night phase.

What?!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-08-2013, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 11:02 AM by bemore.)
DO NOT QUOTE/REPLY TO THIS POST.

Nobody really slept that night and nobody actually expected anybody else to be murdered. So much had happened in the last 24 hours with regards to the whole situation.

Somebody was murdered though, three people had decided to snoop around that night and one of them had copped it, adding another life to the millions already lost in the nuclear exchange.

END OF NIGHT PHASE.

As the 7 guests gathered around Camille (Elks) lifeless body a lot of questions were raised. They wrapped her up in a bedsheet and placed her body with Hugo the hotel owners body in the cellar.

Two people came forward and gave testimony to what they thought they had witnessed.

Quote:I knew Camille was snooping around but I decided to hide when I saw her. I was peeping between the boards of the downstairs lobby doors to see if I could see anything outside when I heard her scream. I was scared and didn't want to investigate any further.... im sorry I just don't want to die. So I hid myself away behind the reception desk. I heard somebody running, I didn't see who it was but there footsteps were very loud.

Quote:I don't now how long I was staring at the wall for. Everything seems like some crazy nightmare I just want to wake up from. I heard the scream but I thought it was unreal..... my head is just so fucked up at the minute. It was the sound of running that made me get up. This place is so echoy and whoever was running, it sounded like pounding. Im just glad whoever it was was running away from me and not towards me.

DAY PHASE BEGINS

If any innocent does not want to use there power of accuse/kill can you please post NO KILL. If anybody does wish to use their power you have until 8pm GMT 28th August when the day phase will end.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 06:19 PM
(27-08-2013 06:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What?!

Chas has raised a valid point that if the last two remaining people left to message me were innocent, then knowing that a murder had already been committed they would obviously choose to snoop around instead of hide in their room.

If such a circumstance was to occur this would be unfair on the Killer.

On the flipside the killer has had a free kill in all of this.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
27-08-2013, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2013 07:18 PM by Chas.)
Heavy person?
Leather shoes?
Both?

Other?

27-08-2013, 06:25 PM
(27-08-2013 06:19 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 06:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What?!

Chas has raised a valid point that if the last two remaining people left to message me were innocent, then knowing that a murder had already been committed they would obviously choose to snoop around instead of hide in their room.

If such a circumstance was to occur this would be unfair on the Killer.

On the flipside the killer has had a free kill in all of this.

OH.

27-08-2013, 06:31 PM
I was thinking shoes as well.

...but perhaps not, I mean either the killer tampered with evidence, killed ELK, or tried to kill somebody who was staying up at night.

Can the people who snooped reveal themselves?

27-08-2013, 06:37 PM
(27-08-2013 06:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was thinking shoes as well.

...but perhaps not, I mean either the killer tampered with evidence, killed ELK, or tried to kill somebody who was staying up at night.

Can the people who snooped reveal themselves?

Do the snoopers know which "evidence" is theirs? I don't think so.

Knowing who snooped and who didn't would possibly advantage the killer.