27-08-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Paranoia - The game.
Vote: No Kill
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Oh! I'm French! Marvelous!

I snooped last night. This was by default because I didn't declare in time. Sorry to be late to the game.

And sorry to hear about your grandmother ELK. Don't forget the Personal Issues section if you need anything.

Today: No Kill

28-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Bemore,how long till nightphase?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
28-08-2013, 05:36 PM
The morning went quietly. There was a lot of discussion of how the nuclear war may have started and who fired first, how the future may look and how the world was currently fairing.

In the afternoon the survivors had a small meal with a couple of the people eating alone.

As evening fell there was some hysterics from one of the guests, who didn't see the point in living anymore but they were quietly brought back to their senses by some in the group. There was mention of the two killings but nobody really broached the subject in depth and as it became darker people began to split up.......

END OF DAY PHASE AND BEGINNING OF NIGHT PHASE 2.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR ACTIONS, YOU HAVE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS TO DO SO, THANKS.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-08-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2013 06:31 PM by Atothetheist.)
(28-08-2013 05:36 PM)bemore Wrote:  The morning went quietly. There was a lot of discussion of how the nuclear war may have started and who fired first, how the future may look and how the world was currently fairing.

In the afternoon the survivors had a small meal with a couple of the people eating alone.

As evening fell there was some hysterics from one of the guests, who didn't see the point in living anymore but they were quietly brought back to their senses by some in the group. There was mention of the two killings but nobody really broached the subject in depth and as it became darker people began to split up.......

END OF DAY PHASE AND BEGINNING OF NIGHT PHASE 2.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR ACTIONS, YOU HAVE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS TO DO SO, THANKS.

Cool.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-08-2013, 06:47 PM
I dont know if i have internet tomorow,so incase i dont,i want to submit my day action already
vote: kill nobody

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
28-08-2013, 07:01 PM
(28-08-2013 06:47 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I dont know if i have internet tomorow,so incase i dont,i want to submit my day action already
vote: kill nobody

No problem Vader, I have logged tomorrows day action for you.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-08-2013, 11:27 AM
DO NOT QUOTE/REPLY TO THIS POST.

There was a thunder storm that night and it came down heavily and lashed the building. Three people couldn't seem to sleep and went out wandering the rooms and hallways of the hotel. Sadly for one of the snoopers they had wandered into the path of the killer.......

END OF NIGHT PHASE 2

The remaining guests discovered Sarah (A2) in the morning in the lobby. She had had been strangled to death. The group wrapped her body in sheets and placed her with the other bodies down in the cellar. Afterwards they all gathered in the dining room and it was then that the two other people who had been snooping came forward....

Quote:I don't want to talk about what I saw. All I know is that the killer was wearing a grey item of clothing. I am 100% on that.

Quote:I was hungry so I went down into the kitchen. I know we have to ration everything but there is plenty to last all of us for a very long time so I thought it would do no harm if I took something. When I went into the lobby I froze.... someone was standing above Sarah but they had their backs to me so I couldn't tell a lot. They had a piece of rope in their left hand though.

DAY PHASE BEGINS

If any innocent does not want to use there power of accuse/kill can you please post NO KILL. If anybody does wish to use their power you have until around 7PM GMT 30th of August when the day phase will end.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.