Paranoia - The game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Paranoia - The game.
Nooooo!

Not Sarah! I loved her so!

I can't recall the rules. Am I right in thinking that the killer can either kill OR tamper with evidence but not both in one night?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 11:52 AM
(29-08-2013 11:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nooooo!

Not Sarah! I loved her so!

I can't recall the rules. Am I right in thinking that the killer can either kill OR tamper with evidence but not both in one night?

You are correct.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-08-2013, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 12:04 PM by DLJ.)
Can I kill RIchard (Chas) please?

Heavy footfall = male
Left handed / ambidextrous
Grey clothing.

Cheers

29-08-2013, 12:09 PM
(29-08-2013 11:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Can I kill RIchard (Chas) please?

Heavy footfall = male
Grey clothing.

Cheers

If this proves incorrect I can end the game next day phase, Chas was also my Prime suspect and if he proves to be innocent it eliminates all but 1 suspect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Given that someone has already decided to kill I guess that ends the day phase.

If not then I vote: No Kill

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-08-2013, 12:23 PM
(29-08-2013 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 11:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Can I kill RIchard (Chas) please?

Heavy footfall = male
Grey clothing.

Cheers

If this proves incorrect I can end the game next day phase, Chas was also my Prime suspect and if he proves to be innocent it eliminates all but 1 suspect.

Agreed. Hughsie wearing heavy boots Smile

29-08-2013, 12:23 PM
(29-08-2013 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If this proves incorrect I can end the game next day phase, Chas was also my Prime suspect and if he proves to be innocent it eliminates all but 1 suspect.

I think Chas is a dead cert. I'm the only other person alive and wearing grey (I think) and I know I'm innocent so that means Chas is the guilty one.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
29-08-2013, 12:27 PM
(29-08-2013 12:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If this proves incorrect I can end the game next day phase, Chas was also my Prime suspect and if he proves to be innocent it eliminates all but 1 suspect.

I think Chas is a dead cert. I'm the only other person alive and wearing grey (I think) and I know I'm innocent so that means Chas is the guilty one.

I had DLJ as an outside possibility (His char is right handed so doesn't fit all the clues) however if he does lynch chas (something the killer is unable to do) it eliminates all but you, Hughsie. But Chas is the best fit for the clues so my guess is the game is over.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2013, 12:30 PM
(29-08-2013 12:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I had DLJ as an outside possibility (His char is right handed so doesn't fit all the clues) however if he does lynch chas (something the killer is unable to do) it eliminates all but you, Hughsie. But Chas is the best fit for the clues so my guess is the game is over.

I thought I'd be the one you were referring to, I'm the only other person wearing grey. I guess that means game over. If not them I'm royally fucked and the game will get very interesting.

Best
Worst
29-08-2013, 12:32 PM
(29-08-2013 12:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 12:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I had DLJ as an outside possibility (His char is right handed so doesn't fit all the clues) however if he does lynch chas (something the killer is unable to do) it eliminates all but you, Hughsie. But Chas is the best fit for the clues so my guess is the game is over.

I thought I'd be the one you were referring to, I'm the only other person wearing grey. I guess that means game over. If not them I'm royally fucked and the game will get very interesting.

DLJ is also wearing grey and shoes but is right handed so not all the clues line up.