Paranoia - The game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Paranoia - The game.
(29-08-2013 12:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  DLJ is also wearing grey and shoes but is right handed so not all the clues line up.

I was presume his kill of Chas goes through which would eliminate him from the suspect list.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 12:43 PM
I just figured that 'cause of the grey clothing it was Me, Hughsie or Chas.

Other innocents would have a 1 in 3 chance of picking the killer but one of us (Me, Hughsie or Chas) would have a 1 in 2 chance knowing that we (our own character) was innocent.

I figured I should make the move and if I'm wrong it would be the remaining person targeted next.

Unless some evidence has already been tampered with, of course.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-08-2013, 12:43 PM
(29-08-2013 12:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 12:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  DLJ is also wearing grey and shoes but is right handed so not all the clues line up.

I was presume his kill of Chas goes through which would eliminate him from the suspect list.

Yessir, that was why I said if he proved wrong the game would be over next day phase. Light Vader and I are both Innocent (none of the clues match) DLJ is minor suspect, probably innocent and if he successfully kills chas in a day phase he goes to the known innocent category, Chas is either guilty or innocent and him dying would tell us which leaving only 1 suspect.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2013, 12:45 PM
(29-08-2013 12:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I just figured that 'cause of the grey clothing it was Me, Hughsie or Chas.

Other innocents would have a 1 in 3 chance of picking the killer but one of us (Me, Hughsie or Chas) would have a 1 in 2 chance knowing that we (our own character) was innocent.

I figured I should make the move and if I'm wrong it would be the remaining person targeted next.

Unless some evidence has already been tampered with, of course.

I was planning on asking Hughsie to accuse Chas (same plan as yours really)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Ah, fuck.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
29-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Today was different. Shock was slowly wearing off and people were starting to slowly get it together gradually and adapt to what was happening and the situation they were in.

There was more talk today about the killings and Alexis (DLJ) had took it upon himself to lead the investigations.

After some logical deductions Alexis (DLJ) finally confronted Richard (Chas)

"The description fits you to a tee, what have you got to say"

"Fuck off you french twat" said Richard "The description also fits Andrea (Hugshie) so why don't you go and ask her"

"I have asked her, that's why I am asking you now"

Richard stormed off to the lobby, everybody followed with Alexis leading the group. Richard started to disassemble one of the boarded up doorways and would not stop despite people asking him where he was going. Alexis stepped forward and grabbed Richards Arm and they started to fight which soon saw both of them go to the ground. Everybody watched as they fought each other. It wasn't a very clean fight and as Richard stuck his thumb in Alexis eyesocket, Alexis grabbed his head and slammed it on the floor with a loud crack.

"You bastard, you have killed him" one of the group cried.

It was later when they checked Richards body that they found Hugo's Wallet. They found Camilles (Elks) I phone and also the rope that was used to kill Sarah (A2)

Alexis had killed the killer.

INNOCENTS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED THEMSELVES AND KILLED THE KILLER.

INNOCENTS WIN.

I have learned a lot through doing this little game and I can see where a few things went wrong and how to change them if anybody else is interested in doing another game sometime.

If people would like to give me feedback on what they thought was good, what was bad, what could be changed or any ideas to how the game can evolve then let me know.

Thanks for taking part!!! Bowing

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
29-08-2013, 03:13 PM
(29-08-2013 03:02 PM)bemore Wrote:  Today was different. Shock was slowly wearing off and people were starting to slowly get it together gradually and adapt to what was happening and the situation they were in.

There was more talk today about the killings and Alexis (DLJ) had took it upon himself to lead the investigations.

"Fuck off you french twat" said Richard "The description also fits Andrea (Hugshie) so why don't you go and ask her"

Richard stormed off to the lobby, everybody followed with Alexis leading the group. Richard started to disassemble one of the boarded up doorways and would not stop despite people asking him where he was going. Alexis stepped forward and grabbed Richards Arm and they started to fight which soon saw both of them go to the ground. Everybody watched as they fought each other. It wasn't a very clean fight and as Richard stuck his thumb in Alexis eyesocket, Alexis grabbed his head and slammed it on the floor with a loud crack.

It was later when they checked Richards body that they found Hugo's Wallet. They found Camilles (Elks) I phone and also the rope that was used to kill Sarah (A2)

INNOCENTS WIN.

I have learned a lot through doing this little game and I can see where a few things went wrong and how to change them if anybody else is interested in doing another game sometime.

If people would like to give me feedback on what they thought was good, what was bad, what could be changed or any ideas to how the game can evolve then let me know.

Not a bad first go, only suggestion I would make going forward would be to change the killers tamper ability. Instead of changing old information (which is really useless tbh) being able to plant false clues would add a little more intrigue. If for instance a no kill occurs is it because the Killer targeted a hidden player or because they were tampering with future evidence? It would make it less cut and dry and would mean not all of the clues could be trusted.

29-08-2013, 03:41 PM
(29-08-2013 03:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:02 PM)bemore Wrote:  Today was different. Shock was slowly wearing off and people were starting to slowly get it together gradually and adapt to what was happening and the situation they were in.

INNOCENTS WIN.

Not a bad first go, only suggestion I would make going forward would be to change the killers tamper ability. Instead of changing old information (which is really useless tbh) being able to plant false clues would add a little more intrigue. If for instance a no kill occurs is it because the Killer targeted a hidden player or because they were tampering with future evidence? It would make it less cut and dry and would mean not all of the clues could be trusted.

bemore and I have been discussing the tampering methodology - it needs improvement.

Wasn't anyone skeptical that the killer was me? I mean, Godfather twice in a row, then killer? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-08-2013, 03:44 PM
(29-08-2013 03:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Not a bad first go, only suggestion I would make going forward would be to change the killers tamper ability. Instead of changing old information (which is really useless tbh) being able to plant false clues would add a little more intrigue. If for instance a no kill occurs is it because the Killer targeted a hidden player or because they were tampering with future evidence? It would make it less cut and dry and would mean not all of the clues could be trusted.

bemore and I have been discussing the tampering methodology - it needs improvement.

Wasn't anyone skeptical that the killer was me? I mean, Godfather twice in a row, then killer? Shocking

If they were skeptical based on that reason, they would be committing a fallacy.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-08-2013, 03:50 PM
(29-08-2013 03:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Not a bad first go, only suggestion I would make going forward would be to change the killers tamper ability. Instead of changing old information (which is really useless tbh) being able to plant false clues would add a little more intrigue. If for instance a no kill occurs is it because the Killer targeted a hidden player or because they were tampering with future evidence? It would make it less cut and dry and would mean not all of the clues could be trusted.

I started with the assumption that anyone other than myself could be the killer. Had the evidence pointed away from you then I would not have made that deduction. You have been having quite a run on this though Chas, but no previous games did not enter into my calculations for this outside of my night actions.