Paranoid Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
RE: Paranoid Atheist
(10-02-2012 08:05 PM)Thomas Wrote:  I stay off ALL social media sites.
There is nothing to gain, lots to loose.

I left Facebook 4 months ago and I am so much happier. It is filled with a bunch of gossip and nonsense. It is also filled with virus's on the so called aps. You would be better off without FB . I never joined twitter and have no intentions to join. I have heard that the CIA uses everyone's profile off Facebook. I don't know if their is one bit of truth to that. I deleted my account and never will use it again. Who knows with our prying government ever since the patriot act. Then we got the new NDAA and I am with you. You have preachers in Florida begging to put every atheist on a list with rapist and pedophiles. I get Paranoid by this crazy government. If we get Rick Santorum as our president who knows the damage that will come to our freedom. That would be the worst thing to happen to this country in 150 years. I couldn't find a more narrow minded ass wipe than him. He reminds me of when that asshole Pat Robertson from the 700 club.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
(11-02-2012 12:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  PS Erx:

Tee hee Smile We GOT YOU. You're fucked now...

Just because you're a paranoid atheist doesn't mean there really IS a god.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Ha Ha

Facebook CIA

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post
11-02-2012, 06:10 PM
(10-02-2012 06:45 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Yesterday I was listening to TTA podcast on "Closet Atheists". The more I listened the more paranoid I got. I realized that if certain people found out I was an atheist my life could be severely impacted.

That's very sad. I am very open about my beliefs to friends, family, and on FB. I have been "un-friended" on FB by a woo-woo believer, which I found disappointing.

I wish you the best, but you might want to find a new job, if possible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
(11-02-2012 06:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 06:45 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Yesterday I was listening to TTA podcast on "Closet Atheists". The more I listened the more paranoid I got. I realized that if certain people found out I was an atheist my life could be severely impacted.

That's very sad. I am very open about my beliefs to friends, family, and on FB. I have been "un-friended" on FB by a woo-woo believer, which I found disappointing.

I love my job and make good money. Friends are great. Outstanding family. I think the best thing for me is to stay incognito. Small price to pay

I am . . . until I'm not
11-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately your entire outlook on this matter will change completely if you ever get found out. As great as that job is right now it'll all change if you start being the outsider. I hate being the outsider >.>

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-02-2012, 07:04 PM
(11-02-2012 06:50 PM)free2011 Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 06:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  

I love my job and make good money. Friends are great. Outstanding family. I think the best thing for me is to stay incognito. Small price to pay

Yeah, I guess the loss of pride, honesty, and the burden of living a lie is a small price.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2012, 08:02 PM
(11-02-2012 07:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, I guess the loss of pride, honesty, and the burden of living a lie is a small price.

Pride goeth before bancruptcy

I am . . . until I'm not
11-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm in the same book regarding overtly religious work environment... I simply haven't added anyone within my "work circle" to facebook and it will stay that way. In person, I just stay quiet (being quiet by nature really helps) and let them make faulty assumptions (they think I'm a devout Christian lol). I don't care, as I don't consider any of them friends Sad Would I prefer being open? You bet. But unless anyone else knows where I can get a job that pays as well, I'm playing it cool for the cash. Once I am in a position where firing me would be detrimental to them I can be more open. Money talks, idealism walks...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
11-02-2012, 08:54 PM
(11-02-2012 04:47 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Ha Ha

Facebook CIA

And you think this is crazy? I have seen this and other sites about this. So what are you saying?