Parasites. I'm certain I have them.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2013, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 07:17 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Parasites. I'm certain I have them.
I went for a visit to the local clinic and the doctor and his staff have refused to test me or help. I have gotten this another time at other clinics for my lung. I had told and told that I had a pinch feeling in my left lung, but they ultra sounded my heart and told me I was fine. I am positive that I have parasitic worms crawling around my body. How long they have been with me, what type of worm they are, and where they are from is a mystery! He wanted to look for a bite mark and couldn’t find it despite the fact I told him it had been at least a couple of weeks since I saw a tiny worm slither back into me.

It was grayish and slightly whitish and almost transparent looking. I’ve had visual hallucinations that I now acknowledge aren’t real. I’ve been scratching my butt on occasion, but mostly I itch all over. I’ve dealt with the feeling of fleas for months and so long that I can barely tell the difference anymore. Many nights I have gone to bed feeling crawls, bite feelings and jumps when there isn’t a flea problem. It felt like bugs were crawling around my eye lids, and even my eyes have felt pokey for a good while now. It’s when I saw the worm slither back into me that I realized where the frustrating was coming from.

(I had to sit among black fleas for two weeks because the apartment complex staff screwed up. “Duhr oh, I forgot to write down your order. He’ll be by next week.” I wasn't happy with it. After the pest man sprayed I kept feeling them day after week after month! In fact, I asked for him to come spray at least four more times, thinking that they were there, but not seeing a single one those four times.)

After he listened to half the story I was going to tell him, he gave me an address and place to go to, saying they were an expert on the matter. He actually told me that he believed me about parasites, the liar. “Yeah parasites will do that.” Only to find out that he held onto just the hallucinations part, and sent me to psychologists to talk about my feelings, which have nothing to do with itching and worm infection that I asked to look into! I specifically told him that I wanted a test to confirm parasites. I was angry because the money we spent just got trash canned. Lo and behold, a while later I just happen to rub my back while on the computer here and immediately after feeling a mosquito like pinch. It felt like there was a tiny piece of skin back there, so I pulled on it and pulled it further until I felt an odd, slightly rubbery ‘snap.”

I looked at my fingers, and no bigger than a large flea was, oh gee no ****, a balled up something that was greyish, whitish. It defiantly wasn’t part of my skin. Being as pathetically, unbelievably stupid as I tend to be with evidence I pitched the tiny thing. *Head to desk* I mentioned how I’m an idiot like that in another forum recently. About thirty something minutes ago, I felt a ‘bite’ back there again. This time I felt something a little more firm back there, and immediately know it was a worm again. I tried to grab it, and rushed to the restroom to no avail. I rubbed back there again, and my skin was smooth. It’s probably because the little bastard slithered inside me again! A few minutes later, I rubbed and there was a bump, so I had my Mom look. She looked real close and said that she saw a very, very tiny hole. Now, I have to continue going about my life knowing that worms in my body are sucking my blood.

I’ve felt them in my blood veins, yes. I took my arm one evening and twisted it during a little tantrum, and suddenly and literally I felt a wormy thing swim up my left arm, across my chest, didn’t feel anything in my neck, felt it go across the upper part of my nose and into a specific problem spot in my scalp. The same spot that just happens to have had unusual headaches on occasion, have weird buzzing feelings, and makes a feint ‘thd-thd-thd-thd-thd’ sound when I recover. Since then, I had pain one time and actually feel a bit better in there. The itch is still so annoying to deal with. I just want to slide into my bed sheets, relax without scratching for an hour, and have my appealing day dream and go to sleep. I feel pretty ok, just the crawly, biting, itchy, and hallucinations are an issue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: Parasites. I'm certain I have them.
(23-02-2013 06:58 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I went for a visit to the local clinic and the doctor and his staff have refused to test me or help. I have gotten this another time at other clinics for my lung. I had told and told that I had a pinch feeling in my left lung, but they ultra sounded my heart and told me I was fine I am positive that I have parasitic worms crawling around my body. How long they have been with me, what type of worm they are, and where they are from is a mystery! He wanted to look for a bite mark and couldn’t find it despite the fact I told him it had been at least a couple of weeks since I saw a tiny worm slither back into me.

It was grayish and slightly whitish and almost
transparent looking. I’ve had visual hallucinations that I now acknowledge aren’t
real. I’ve been scratching my butt on occasion, but mostly I itch all over. I’ve
dealt with the feeling of fleas for months and so long that I can barely tell
the difference anymore. Many nights I have gone to bed feeling crawls, bite
feelings and jumps when there isn’t a flea problem anymore. It felt like bugs
were crawling around my eye lids, and even my eyes have felt pokey for a good
while now. It’s when I saw the worm slither back into me that I realized where
the frustrating was coming from.

(I had to sit among black fleas for two weeks because the
apartment complex staff screwed up. “Duhr oh, I forgot to write down your
order. He’ll be by next week.” That was torture for my mind, to be honest. After
the pest man sprayed I kept feeling them day after week after month! In fact, I
asked for him to come spray at least four more times.)

After he listened to half the story I was going to tell
him, he gave me an address and place to go to, saying they were an expert on
the matter. It turns out that he lied to me saying “Yeah parasites will do that,”
only held onto the hallucinations part, and sent me to psychologists to talk
about my feelings, which have nothing to do with itching and worm infection! I specifically
told him that I wanted a test to confirm parasites. The second visit, I was
quite angry because my mother isn’t able to buy us new glasses and a dentist
for us both right now. He basically took what little we had, peed on it, and
tossed it in the trash. Lo and behold, a while later I just happen to rub my
back while on the computer here and immediately after feeling a mosquito like
pinch. It felt like there was a tiny piece of skin back there, so I pulled on
it and pulled it further until I felt an odd, slightly rubbery ‘snap.”

I looked at my fingers, and no bigger than a large flea
was, oh gee no shit!, a balled up something that was greyish, whitish. It defiantly
wasn’t part of my skin. Being as pathetically, unbelievably stupid as I tend to
be with evidence I pitched the tiny thing. *Head to desk* I mentioned how I’m
an idiot like that in another forum recently. About thirty something minutes
ago, I felt a ‘bite’ back there again. This time I felt something a little more
firm back there, and immediately know it was a worm again. I tried to grab it,
and rushed to the restroom to no avail. I rubbed back there again, and my skin
was smooth. It’s probably because the little bastard slithered inside me again!
A few minutes later, I rubbed and there was a bump, so I had my Mom look. She
looked real close and said that she saw a very, very tiny hole. Now, I have to
continue going about my life knowing that worms in my body are sucking my
blood.

I’ve felt them in my blood veins, yes. I took my arm one
evening and twisted it during a little tantrum, and suddenly and literally I
felt a wormy thing swim up my left arm, across my chest, didn’t feel anything
in my neck, felt it go across the upper part of my nose and into a specific
problem spot in my scalp. The same spot that just happens to have had unusual
headaches on occasion, have weird buzzing feelings, and makes a ‘thd-thd-thd-thd-thd’
sound when I recover. Since then, I had pain one time and actually feel a bit
better in there. The itch is still so annoying to deal with. I just want to
slide into my bed sheets, relax without scratching for an hour, and have my
appealing day dream and go to sleep. I feel pretty ok, just the crawly, biting,
itchy, and hallucinations is an issue.
You might look at these links:

Folliculitis

...and here

Feeling worms/bugs

Formication

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-02-2013, 07:22 PM
You need a psychiatrist.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

23-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Sounds like an episode of House.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-02-2013, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 07:52 PM by Lienda Bella.)
no no and no. There are bumps, but they show up after! I pulled a worm out of my back. My mother saw a hole. I saw anther tiny one crawl back into my skin. I posted this. I said this.
23-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Wow. None of you seemed read what I said, and decided to tell me how full of crap I am about my own body. I'm going to delete my deconversion post now, and never talk to any of you again.
23-02-2013, 07:53 PM
(23-02-2013 07:50 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Wow. None of you seemed read what I said, and decided to tell me how full of crap I am about my own body. I'm going to delete my deconversion post now, and never talk to any of you again.

We are not ignoring you. I read what you said and responded with helpful information.

23-02-2013, 07:53 PM
(23-02-2013 07:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 07:50 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Wow. None of you seemed read what I said, and decided to tell me how full of crap I am about my own body. I'm going to delete my deconversion post now, and never talk to any of you again.

We are not ignoring you. I read what you said and responded with helpful information.
Article title: "It's all in your head."
23-02-2013, 07:55 PM
(23-02-2013 07:53 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 07:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  We are not ignoring you. I read what you said and responded with helpful information.
Article title: "It's all in your head."

And from your description, that is quite possible. Have you read the articles?

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-02-2013, 08:39 PM
We read every word. Your symptoms are psychiatric in nature, and there are no diseases known to science that match what you are saying. There are blood tests which would be positive, and OTHER specific symptoms, which you would have if you actually had parasites, which you have not mentioned. There is no disease that causes a "pinch" in your lung, and in fact it, (lung tissue), is not innervated in that manner. Your blood also has no nerve cells so it is impossible for anyone to "feel" in the manner you have described. You have a psychiatric problem. You need to accept that, and go get help. Obviously you do not have ANY medical, (or scientific), background, and are in no position to make these judgements for yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post