14-04-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Parents: What's Your Take on This?
Ya gotta think these things through.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2013, 06:32 PM
(14-04-2013 06:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ya gotta think these things through.

The more complicated a plan, the more likely things will go wrong.

Just ask your kid to get you something from the boot, when they crawl in to get it, shut the boot. Leave the heater on in the car too (depending on the way your cars boot is connected to the rest of the car).

The kid will likely pass out from heat (if your cars heater can get to the boot), or possibly oxygen deprivation (if your cars boot is one of those completely sealed off ones where air does not tend to get in (bonus: less noise getting out; nobody can see inside). Or they might just get bored and go to sleep.

Simple two step plan, wherein little has the opportunity to go wrong. Besides, people tend to see what they expect to see; they are unlikely to notice anything going on. Unless you make a fuck-tonne of noise that is...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-04-2013, 06:35 PM
(14-04-2013 06:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Just ask your kid to get you something from the boot, when they crawl in to get it, shut the boot. Leave the heater on in the car too (depending on the way your cars boot is connected to the rest of the car).

The kid will likely pass out from heat (if your cars heater can get to the boot), or possibly oxygen deprivation (if your cars boot is one of those completely sealed off ones where air does not tend to get in (bonus: less noise getting out; nobody can see inside). Or they might just get bored and go to sleep.

Simple two step plan, wherein little has the opportunity to go wrong. Besides, people tend to see what they expect to see; they are unlikely to notice anything going on. Unless you make a fuck-tonne of noise that is...

Ah, simple wisdom. Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 06:36 PM
No true atheist would find themselves in this situation as we eat our young.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
14-04-2013, 06:44 PM
(14-04-2013 06:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  No true atheist would find themselves in this situation as we eat our young.

Laughat

I was going to roast my 'lil Bill, but then I realized that the tax credit was waaay too appealing. I keep him around SOLELY for that purpose.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 3 users Like Peanut's post
14-04-2013, 06:46 PM
(14-04-2013 06:44 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 06:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  No true atheist would find themselves in this situation as we eat our young.

Laughat

I was going to roast my 'lil Bill, but then I realized that the tax credit was waaay too appealing. I keep him around SOLELY for that purpose.

You make a sound financial argument.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-04-2013, 06:48 PM
(14-04-2013 06:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Ya still have to gag them...don't want them screaming till the air runs out. People walking by would hear them.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-04-2013, 06:48 PM
(14-04-2013 06:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 06:44 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Laughat

You make a sound financial argument.Drinking Beverage

naw what ya do is you keep on in the oven and right before it pops out you put the last one in the smoker. You get the tax credit and dinner.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-04-2013, 07:09 PM
(13-04-2013 11:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 11:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Absolutely.
If you're going to threaten to put your child in the washing machine, then if they step out of line damn well be ready to put on a load of washing!

Well if this is happening you have more pressing concerns than crying in the store over a toy. Tongue (We can discuss time out techniques in pm if you want muffs dear)

Nah it's cool, I have no intentions of raising children. I'm perfectly happy being an uncle, that way I can teach them to swear like a sailor and not come across as the bad parent when they get suspended from school for calling the teacher a dirty whore.

Regarding the money, if you were to put it on a spit and then serve it at an event thing, you could say it was a charitable event and right the baby off as a tax reduction?
That way, everyone gets some baby and you get a tax right off.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-04-2013, 07:25 PM
(14-04-2013 06:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 06:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  The more complicated a plan, the more likely things will go wrong.

Ya still have to gag them...don't want them screaming till the air runs out. People walking by would hear them.

as an alternative, tell them it is a game, if they are like most tantrum age kids I have seen, they should be fairly easily fooled.

You have to keep it as simple as possible, that way, there is less time for Mr. Murphy to come along and fuck shit up for you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.