Parents: What's Your Take on This?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Parents: What's Your Take on This?
What you could do is buy something heavy, that way when they're in the car boot just throw the heavy object into the boot aiming for their head with the intention of knocking them out.
It'd look completely innocent from a spectators point of view.

Remember, all you need is reasonable doubt.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-04-2013, 07:57 PM
This whole thread will be used against each and every one of us in a court of law... Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
14-04-2013, 08:03 PM
My kids are grown...I don't think I can stuff any of them in a trunk any more.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-04-2013, 08:12 PM
(14-04-2013 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My kids are grown...I don't think I can stuff any of them in a trunk any more.

You'd be surprised what a little determination can do. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-04-2013, 08:31 PM
(14-04-2013 08:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 08:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My kids are grown...I don't think I can stuff any of them in a trunk any more.

Two of them are quite a bit bigger than me...the other though...hhmmmmm. Consider

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-04-2013, 08:32 PM
(14-04-2013 08:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

And a bench saw.

Quote:This whole thread will be used against each and every one of us in a court of law... Coffeedrinker

Pfft, Earmuffs could be any number of people.
For all you know I'm a Russian lumberjack that works in Siberia.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-04-2013, 08:48 PM
(14-04-2013 07:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What you could do is buy something heavy, that way when they're in the car boot just throw the heavy object into the boot aiming for their head with the intention of knocking them out.
It'd look completely innocent from a spectators point of view.

Remember, all you need is reasonable doubt.

.... You've got a point. It doesn't matter what the prosecution can bring up, just as long as you can spread enough doubt on their "evidence" to convince a jury that it is false or incorrect, your good.

You will do well in law.

And the plan is fairly simple too, but Mr. Murphy could still easily get into that boot with the kid a foul everything up.

(14-04-2013 07:57 PM)Peanut Wrote:  This whole thread will be used against each and every one of us in a court of law... Drinking Beverage

That would be unlikely.

After all, it would be anecdotal evidence at best.

Just because I once planned out how to massacre the students at my school with what I estimate would be at least 100 casualties, it is in no way proof I could have actually done anything of the sort.

It is one example out of many alternative, conflicting examples. Simply cherry picked for convenience and is in no way evidence. though it might work against me, I will gladly go on record saying that I hate children.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-04-2013, 08:52 PM
(14-04-2013 08:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 08:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You'd be surprised what a little determination can do. Wink

And a bench saw.

Quote:This whole thread will be used against each and every one of us in a court of law... Coffeedrinker

Pfft, Earmuffs could be any number of people.
For all you know I'm a Russian lumberjack that works in Siberia.

That's a damned lie. I know for a fact you are Ukranian.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 11:23 AM by Luminon.)
(10-04-2013 06:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Honestly, my kids were taught from the time they could walk, to always hold a grown up's hand and to never make a scene in public. Grocery stores are not playgrounds.
How did you do that? Did you play with them at going to the store? Or did you just make a lecture? What about promising more candy later if they don't make trouble? (delayed gratification training) Or are you good at using body language and tone of voice? *filing the info for later. Much later.*

....or, I almost dare to hope, are some children just sort of, kind of reasonable, capable of understanding language, following an instruction and open to reasoning and empathy? Mind you, I haven't observed a real live child for long since I was one. And I was not a normal one. Where you left me with a book, I was there an hour or two later.
Possibly reasoning with a group of Rabbis.Tongue
18-04-2013, 11:43 AM
(18-04-2013 11:17 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Possibly reasoning with a group of Rabbis.Tongue

You had me all the way up to that whopper. No one reasons with with the unreasonable. Now, do want to try again for a plausible alibi?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user