Parents want to send me to a religious community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Parents want to send me to a religious community
Are you able to call for an ambulance on the internet?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2015, 11:27 PM
(06-08-2015 01:21 PM)Marsillya Wrote:  I think that the right therapy paired with appropriate medication is the most effective way for me. The thing is that catholic place isn't even a therapy. It's a community for "lost souls". If I haven't made things complicated enough before - I have a real issue with any kind of closed facility. I've had multiple traumas regarding hospitals and I just could not live, let alone get better in a hospital now. Regardless, I looked for a place many many times and there's just nothing I could find for myself.
It's good that you do have a good idea of what will work. That approach worked well for my sister, but our parents did support her throughout. You must have had a psychologist or someone who prescribed the original drugs, can you go back to them? What reason have your parents given for not continuing to get the medication for you?

Quote:I'm not in school. No activity, no hobbies. I mean I'm not passionate about anything. My theory is it's a defense mechanism - my parents used to take away anything I started to enjoy (like my pets, kickboxing training, certain books, posters in my room).
And ja, that right there sounds like abuse to me Sad Did they say why? I mean, kickboxing training sounds like a perfect way to destress. Is it bad because it makes you not religious or what?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-08-2015, 01:02 AM
(06-08-2015 05:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you able to call for an ambulance on the internet?

I've done a quick search and it appears it's can not be done.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-08-2015, 07:21 AM
Sorry we are coming up dry on this. About the only thing I can think to help you is to go to gofundme.com. Maybe you will be able to raise enough to get your meds and some therapy.