Parents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Parents.
(05-06-2013 08:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  BOOM!!!

Game over Stevie, bow to her superiority!

I AM A DEMIGOD.

SIT

YA BUTT

DOWN.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 08:14 PM
(05-06-2013 08:08 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 08:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  BOOM!!!

Game over Stevie, bow to her superiority!

I AM A DEMIGOD.

SIT

YA BUTT

DOWN.

Worship Slaves

My butt is firmly planted in my seat, Master.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
11-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Let me just run through this. I've hardly been home the past four days, and usually if I catch up on chores my mom doesn't care if I'm home or not. As long as I keep my priorities straight, she trusts me and lets me do what I want. Teenage life.

Today, to make up for the past four days I've been gone, I worked my butt of for four hours cleaning the house while I was babysitting my sister and while she was at work. I picked up my sisters toys, moved furniture and vacuumed the living room. I cleaned up after my kitten, scooped his litter box and fed him, and vacuumed my room. I did what little dishes there were, and washed&dryed four loads of laundry. I left to hang out with a friend while one load of laundry was in the washer and the second was in the dryer. I had already done two loads. When my mom gets home, I don't even get a thank you. But she lets me go and hang out with my friend so I didn't complain at the time. I really didn't think anything of it.

Well when I get home, I go to take a nap and my little sister wakes me up to tell me that my mom said I had to clean the kitchen. Aggravated, I go to clean the kitchen, but minutes later my mom comes out of her room screaming that I threw away something I wasn't supposed to throw away-- she told me to clean the fucking kitchen. Nobody taught me how to read god damn minds. I leave the kitchen to go and use the bathroom, which is by my bedroom, and get a couple of cups that were in my room. As soon as I do, she starts screaming my name bloody murder like I wasn't going to do anything. After I did dishes and dug chicken that was going to be saved for the dogs out of the trash for the fucking majesty, I go back to my room and lay down.

Minutes later, my little sister comes back in and my mom starts screaming my name again. Earlier when I had got home from my friend's, I folded the clothes that were in the dryer, and put the clothes from the washer in the dryer. She starts screaming at me to finish the laundry, but the clothes were even finished drying. So I leave and go lay down again. Five minutes later, my sister comes into my room AGAIN and my mom is bitching about how I forgot to turn the dryer. Fuck, sorry I'm fucking tired because I cleaned your house all day. It's not even really hardly my house. I'm never here. I don't eat my meals here. I really just sleep here and leave as I wake after I clean. I don't really care if she bitches about wrinkles a few days from now. It sucks to suck. So I just took the damp clothes out and folded them.

My mom's attempted to kick me out several times for dumb crap - claiming that when she's stressed she "verbally vents" and to not take it personally. But I kind of do take it personally when I'm taken for granted and nothing I ever do is appreciated. She's successfully kicked me out once in the past during one of my forum absences - this last January - over a GOD DAMN VEGETABLE SCRUBBER. We let my aunt stay with us and my aunt took it, but my mom lost her shit and start throwing drawers. Even dumps a silverware drawer on my back as I was trying to pick up her mess. After that I stayed with my friend for a couple of weeks and my mom and I worked things out (after she turned off my phone and bombarded my text app with threats)

If I seriously could move out right now, I'd live with my second dad. I'd have a room and patience and moral support- everything my mother does not give me. But I'm only 17, and I don't turn 18 for another 9 months- don't graduate for another 11 months. I'm just really tired of living here and having to feel like nothing I do is right, everything I do is unappreciated, and all of this verbal shit is completely uncalled for.

11-06-2013, 11:31 PM
(11-06-2013 09:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Let me just run through this. I've hardly been home the past four days, and usually if I catch up on chores my mom doesn't care if I'm home or not. As long as I keep my priorities straight, she trusts me and lets me do what I want. Teenage life.

Today, to make up for the past four days I've been gone, I worked my butt of for four hours cleaning the house while I was babysitting my sister and while she was at work. I picked up my sisters toys, moved furniture and vacuumed the living room. I cleaned up after my kitten, scooped his litter box and fed him, and vacuumed my room. I did what little dishes there were, and washed&dryed four loads of laundry. I left to hang out with a friend while one load of laundry was in the washer and the second was in the dryer. I had already done two loads. When my mom gets home, I don't even get a thank you. But she lets me go and hang out with my friend so I didn't complain at the time. I really didn't think anything of it.

Well when I get home, I go to take a nap and my little sister wakes me up to tell me that my mom said I had to clean the kitchen. Aggravated, I go to clean the kitchen, but minutes later my mom comes out of her room screaming that I threw away something I wasn't supposed to throw away-- she told me to clean the fucking kitchen. Nobody taught me how to read god damn minds. I leave the kitchen to go and use the bathroom, which is by my bedroom, and get a couple of cups that were in my room. As soon as I do, she starts screaming my name bloody murder like I wasn't going to do anything. After I did dishes and dug chicken that was going to be saved for the dogs out of the trash for the fucking majesty, I go back to my room and lay down.

Minutes later, my little sister comes back in and my mom starts screaming my name again. Earlier when I had got home from my friend's, I folded the clothes that were in the dryer, and put the clothes from the washer in the dryer. She starts screaming at me to finish the laundry, but the clothes were even finished drying. So I leave and go lay down again. Five minutes later, my sister comes into my room AGAIN and my mom is bitching about how I forgot to turn the dryer. Fuck, sorry I'm fucking tired because I cleaned your house all day. It's not even really hardly my house. I'm never here. I don't eat my meals here. I really just sleep here and leave as I wake after I clean. I don't really care if she bitches about wrinkles a few days from now. It sucks to suck. So I just took the damp clothes out and folded them.

My mom's attempted to kick me out several times for dumb crap - claiming that when she's stressed she "verbally vents" and to not take it personally. But I kind of do take it personally when I'm taken for granted and nothing I ever do is appreciated. She's successfully kicked me out once in the past during one of my forum absences - this last January - over a GOD DAMN VEGETABLE SCRUBBER. We let my aunt stay with us and my aunt took it, but my mom lost her shit and start throwing drawers. Even dumps a silverware drawer on my back as I was trying to pick up her mess. After that I stayed with my friend for a couple of weeks and my mom and I worked things out (after she turned off my phone and bombarded my text app with threats)

If I seriously could move out right now, I'd live with my second dad. I'd have a room and patience and moral support- everything my mother does not give me. But I'm only 17, and I don't turn 18 for another 9 months- don't graduate for another 11 months. I'm just really tired of living here and having to feel like nothing I do is right, everything I do is unappreciated, and all of this verbal shit is completely uncalled for.

I am so sorry, Ferdy. If there was anything I could do, I would.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
12-06-2013, 08:41 AM

Fuck parents

I'm glad I'm 18 now

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
12-06-2013, 10:32 AM
(12-06-2013 08:41 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Fuck parents

I'm glad I'm 18 now

I have LESS than one more year left.

12-06-2013, 10:33 AM
(11-06-2013 11:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am so sorry, Ferdy. If there was anything I could do, I would.

ily Attie. Thank you. Skype soon please. :/

12-06-2013, 11:39 AM
(12-06-2013 10:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 11:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am so sorry, Ferdy. If there was anything I could do, I would.

ily Attie. Thank you. Skype soon please. :/

I'm on. Whenever you want to talk.

12-06-2013, 05:52 PM
The worste parents are the ones who are extreme... Either extremely protective or extremely hands off. Both result in unstable children.

The best are the ones who manage to balance that line between being the one who has to discipline and yet the one their kids can come to. The parents who dont condone parties and yet when it happens they are the ones the kids call for a ride. The ones who push for good grades but don't degrade their kids for the bad ones. The ones who teach them to respect their bodies and use protection but will also hold their hands through the trials if that fails. It is a fine line between parent and friend, but the ones who can walk it or by far the best parents.

I raised my self no parents was homeless from 13 on so obviously my parents fail.... My relationship with my mom has only begun to heal in the last 2 yrs.

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
06-07-2013, 09:47 AM
So my parents are pretty cool, although they both have flaws.
My mom is an intellectual person who understands big issues and we often talk about them (my parents aren't religious btw) but she gets emotional and upset quickly when I don't do something right, such as school.

My dad, on the other hand, stays calm and tries to help me improve my school results instead of just grounding me or unplugging my internet (I can't remember the last time I was punished for anything). With that said, he is very down-to-earth... a bit too much if you ask me. He grossly oversimplifies complicated issues so intellectually he isn't much fun to be around.

Overall I'm happy with my parents, and with my brother too by the way. Me and my brother don't look alike, on the outside as well as on the inside. Maybe that's why we get along, I don't know.

[Image: godtroll.php]