Parents.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Parents.
Hey everyone! Glad to see there are other teens in the world that are free thinkers!Smile

Well, my parents have become progressively more aggressive over the past few years. It seems that when I get more mature they get more angry, crazy right? It all kind of started when I told them I didn't believe in god. My mom was disappointed and my dad was too. They apparently don't understand the whole morals without god kind of argument. Also, neither are scientifically literate which is probably the entire problem in and of itself but no matter, we get through it.

My parents don't really understand how to be a disciplinarian. They mindlessly take my stuff away from me which despite repeated attempts to convince them it only makes me more angry, they do it anyway. I think parents should learn how to be the bigger person in parent-child disputes since after all, their hormones are supposed to be stabilized. If we could just talk through our differences we would have a much better time, but apparently they have no interest in that. My mom always thinks she is right and she even says her opinion is infallible, and my dad just backs her up. There are double standards, like they can eat upstairs whilst I have to eat in the kitchen. You guys know, its little things like this that really annoy the shit out of you. Let alone the fact that they have no chores to do around the house, me and my sister do all of them. Really just annoys me when I have so much going on in my life, but whatever only three more years of captivity. Drinking Beverage

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Parents.
Can't complain about my parents. They're ok most of the time.

I agree with Magoo; overprotective parents suck. My uncle used to date this crazy woman who had two young kids, a clingy, not-too-bright girl, and a whiny crybaby of a boy by two one-night stands. The lady's crotch dumplings were annoying as fuck, but I remember feeling sorry for them because they weren't allowed to do anything fun. No TV, no video games, no soda, no candy, no dessert, no nothing. My cousins and I had to go in the other room if we wanted to do something remotely fun.

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply