Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Paris attacks
(14-11-2015 09:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

This is the raw fact that the world needs to accept.
I'm inclined to agree although I don't like the fact that I feel that way. I'm beginning to wonder if its time to deploy a few tactical nukes in Syria but that's probably only because I am a Francophile and just majorly pissed at what's happened there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-11-2015, 09:45 AM
(14-11-2015 09:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

This is the raw fact that the world needs to accept.

It's an 100% short sighted statement that is in no way demonstrably a fact because simple ramifications and outcomes.

You could kill 50 Muslims and that could cause less safety and more killing by ANYONE(not even only muslms) toward 100 non-Muslims. The motivations just continue cyclically if you kill out of retaliation, because retaliation just keeps being re-energized.

Why are Muslims largely killing people, out of earlier retaliations of muslims being killed and pushed around, why did they do that, because they pushed around and killed before? Why did they do that, because others did it to them right before.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
14-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Breaking news a tgv train has been derailed killing five people
14-11-2015, 09:49 AM
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Who says I don't? There are over 1.5 billion Muslims and some of them live where I live. There are mosques in my area and presumably people attend them.

As for the terror, you're talking about a small percentage of psychopaths. I'm pretty confident that if all Muslims believed what the murderers from last night believed, 1.5 billion people could do a lot more damage.

The events of Paris are awful, but more hate isn't going to solve the problem.

The myth of the moderate muslim!

60% of muslims condone terror! And even if only 4% condoned terror that would be 4000000 people!

Muslims are a plague and Islam is a disease!!! The muslim is the nazi brownshirt of the 21st century! The muslim is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The muslim must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

And people wonder how some individuals have the capacity to demonize others to the point that they revel in senseless slaughter. Drinking Beverage

What makes you think your mentality is any different from theirs? You sound like you're ready to arm yourself to the teeth and go shoot up the nearest mosque where a bunch of Muslims have gathered for prayer. They have families too, you know.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-11-2015, 09:59 AM
(14-11-2015 09:49 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The myth of the moderate muslim!

60% of muslims condone terror! And even if only 4% condoned terror that would be 4000000 people!

Muslims are a plague and Islam is a disease!!! The muslim is the nazi brownshirt of the 21st century! The muslim is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The muslim must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

And people wonder how some individuals have the capacity to demonize others to the point that they revel in senseless slaughter. Drinking Beverage

What makes you think your mentality is any different from there's? You sound like you're ready to arm yourself to the teeth and go shoot up the nearest mosque where a bunch if Muslims have gathered for prayer. They have families too, you know.
I hear what you're saying and yes its easy to demonize groups, but this shit keeps happening again and again and we just seem to roll over and let Abdul fuck us in the arse. I think people are just really shocked and pissed off and are just venting their frustration I don't really believe in what I'm posting at the moment just find it good to vent a bit.
14-11-2015, 10:02 AM
(14-11-2015 09:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:49 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  And people wonder how some individuals have the capacity to demonize others to the point that they revel in senseless slaughter. Drinking Beverage

What makes you think your mentality is any different from there's? You sound like you're ready to arm yourself to the teeth and go shoot up the nearest mosque where a bunch if Muslims have gathered for prayer. They have families too, you know.
I hear what you're saying and yes its easy to demonize groups, but this shit keeps happening again and again and we just seem to roll over and let Abdul fuck us in the arse. I think people are just really shocked and pissed off and are just venting their frustration I don't really believe in what I'm posting at the moment just find it good to vent a bit.

No, The Germans are Coming has talked at length about this before, this is not the first time he has advocated for the genocide of Muslims. It's his default attitude.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-11-2015, 10:19 AM
(14-11-2015 09:45 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  This is the raw fact that the world needs to accept.

It's an 100% short sighted statement that is in no way demonstrably a fact because simple ramifications and outcomes.

You could kill 50 Muslims and that could cause less safety and more killing by ANYONE(not even only muslms) toward 100 non-Muslims. The motivations just continue cyclically if you kill out of retaliation, because retaliation just keeps being re-energized.

Why are Muslims largely killing people, out of earlier retaliations of muslims being killed and pushed around, why did they do that, because they pushed around and killed before? Why did they do that, because others did it to them right before.

Get the fuck out of here with that apologist crap.

They don't do it because people have done it to them, they do it because they believe it is their duty as a vessel of Allah.

Yes, foreign wars act as a catalyst but they are not the prime mover, as it were, of the Islamist ideology. It is laid down in the fundamentals of their religion, and was demonstrated perfectly by their prophet who is perfect in every single sense. No matter how peaceful we are, there will always be some Muslims following their religion to the letter.

Albeit I do not condone genocide as some people seem to be doing O.o I condone secularism and integrating them THOROUGHLY before they enter a free society.

They have been brought up in an Islamic country thinking that Islam and Muhammad are the utmost definition perfection in their own case. Nobody is allowed nor wants to criticise Islam because why would you? It's so perfect. They enter a free society and suddenly have their beliefs rendered vulnerable. Reaction to that must be something like "My religion is so perfect, why are these people critical of it? They must be imperfect and thus corrupt" -----> It then follows that the multiple verses in the Quran referring to the legitimate murder of CORRUPT people become the source of their sadism. Not retaliation, not people attacking them. Just the fact that globalisation is allowing them to see that the world does not revolve around Islam, and the majority of people are critical of it and their holy book not only justifies but obligates the butchering of said people of said society.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 3 users Like SunnyD1's post
14-11-2015, 10:43 AM
(14-11-2015 10:02 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I hear what you're saying and yes its easy to demonize groups, but this shit keeps happening again and again and we just seem to roll over and let Abdul fuck us in the arse. I think people are just really shocked and pissed off and are just venting their frustration I don't really believe in what I'm posting at the moment just find it good to vent a bit.

No, The Germans are Coming has talked at length about this before, this is not the first time he has advocated for the genocide of Muslims. It's his default attitude.
Oh I didn't realise that I totally get where you are coming from now.
14-11-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 11:45 AM by cjlr.)
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Muslims are a plague and Islam is a disease!!! The muslim is the nazi brownshirt of the 21st century! The muslim is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The muslim must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

I dunno, man. That sounds kinda familiar.

Quote:Jews are a plague and Judaism is a disease!!! The jew is the mongol of the 20th century! The jew is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The jew must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

Yep. Thought so.

... this is my signature!
[+] 8 users Like cjlr's post
14-11-2015, 11:06 AM
(14-11-2015 10:47 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Muslims are a plague and Islam is a disease!!! The muslim is the nazi brownshirt of the 21st century! The muslim is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The muslim must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

I dunno, man. That sounds kinda familiar.

(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Jews are a plague and Judaism is a disease!!! The jew is the mongol of the 20th century! The jew is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The jew must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

Yep. Thought so.

Fuck ! good analogy man, and I thought people were just venting, I gotta stop being so naive !