Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Paris attacks
(14-11-2015 09:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:05 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Seriously dude that's majorly fucking harsh, these are people we are talking about here with hopes dreams and families, they love and are loved and for the most part just want to live normal lives like you or I. Given your country's actions 70 years ago your choice of words suck and make you sound like some kind of neo Nazi

Muslims have lost their right to humanity.

Pretty sure like 0.0002% of Muslims are terrorists. That's like saying all Japanese people lost their right to humanity if three Japanese dudes suicide bombed something.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Once you dehumanize a group of people you are only one short step away from gas chambers and crematoria
14-11-2015, 09:18 PM
The idea that 60% of Muslims support violent extremism is factually incorrect, and probably a stretch made to support an atrocious "solution".
14-11-2015, 11:21 PM
(14-11-2015 09:17 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Once you dehumanize a group of people you are only one short step away from gas chambers and crematoria

They dehumanised themselves.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
14-11-2015, 11:22 PM
[Image: b39.png]

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
15-11-2015, 03:28 AM
(14-11-2015 09:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  The idea that 60% of Muslims support violent extremism is factually incorrect, and probably a stretch made to support an atrocious "solution".

Citation required?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-11-2015, 03:38 AM
(14-11-2015 09:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:06 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Muslims have lost their right to humanity.

Pretty sure like 0.0002% of Muslims are terrorists. That's like saying all Japanese people lost their right to humanity if three Japanese dudes suicide bombed something.

Different situation in many ways. First off, the Japanese wore uniforms! One knew who the enemy was. Their homeland was under constant bombardments, usually firebombing. The Tokyo raid killed approx' 125,000 if memory serves. Japan was at war with enemies upon whom they had declared war etc etc.

At present we have a religious war (let's call it what it is) with one religion at war with another. Actually with one form of Islam at war with any other religions! The reasons behind it likely fall upon the Western powers dividing up the Middle east after WWII, the creation of Israel, CIA deals with western backed puppets etc.

However, we have a religious war on our hands. Islam is at war with what they believe are Christian countries and anyone who disagrees with them.

This cannot go on and it has to be stopped. But how?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-11-2015, 03:41 AM
(15-11-2015 03:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 09:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pretty sure like 0.0002% of Muslims are terrorists. That's like saying all Japanese people lost their right to humanity if three Japanese dudes suicide bombed something.

Different situation in many ways. First off, the Japanese wore uniforms! One knew who the enemy was. Their homeland was under constant bombardments, usually firebombing. The Tokyo raid killed approx' 125,000 if memory serves. Japan was at war with enemies upon whom they had declared war etc etc.

At present we have a religious war (let's call it what it is) with one religion at war with another. Actually with one form of Islam at war with any other religions! The reasons behind it likely fall upon the Western powers dividing up the Middle east after WWII, the creation of Israel, CIA deals with western backed puppets etc.

However, we have a religious war on our hands. Islam is at war with what they believe are Christian countries and anyone who disagrees with them.

This cannot go on and it has to be stopped. But how?

You completely missed my point. Facepalm

I chose Japanese because Japan has a pretty high population, I was just using it for scale to show how few muslims are terrorists.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-11-2015, 03:49 AM
(15-11-2015 03:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  You completely missed my point. Facepalm

I chose Japanese because Japan has a pretty high population, I was just using it for scale to show how few muslims are terrorists.

Then make your points more clear.

And don't facepalm me!

I can do it to, watch.

"This guy did not make his point very clear!" Facepalm

Banjo.
15-11-2015, 03:51 AM
(15-11-2015 03:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 03:41 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  You completely missed my point. Facepalm

Then make your points more clear.

And don't facepalm me!

I can do it to, watch.

"This guy did not make his point very clear!" Facepalm

Well I deserved that one lol

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post