Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Paris attacks
(13-11-2015 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:11 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  U.S is in a much better position against it. Europe has given itself up.

Europe has failed non-violent muslims. Europe has failed Europeans. It has held open the gates to the barbarians.

On the refugee issue I don't think we should not help 9900 refugees just because 100 of them may be terrorists.

100 terrorists could kill more than 9,900 Americans.

Except of course, in the case of US, for refugees there is an intense 2 years screening process:

“Refugees go through the most robust security process of anybody who’s contemplating travel to the United States,” Mr. Earnest said. “Refugees have to be screened by the National Counter Terrorism Center, by the F.B.I. Terrorist Screening Center. They go through databases that are maintained by D.H.S., the Department of Defense and the intelligence community. There is biographical and biometric information that is collected about these individuals.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/....html?_r=0

10,000 is remarkably low number of refugees being taken in, plus the US ability to integrate muslim immigrants into the larger population, has been pretty solid. Arab Muslims americans, tend to be better educated, wealthier, then white americans, and tend to follow in the trends of South Asian Americans.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
15-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Aaggh! All these links and pictures everyone is posting have fucked up the email notification on my phone for some reason. But I got back her eventually, I do wonder what is going to be the long-term consequences of the rise of isil I think its not inconceivable that it could eventually result in a serious and bloody conflict.
15-11-2015, 11:16 AM
(15-11-2015 04:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You too. Enough with your stupid racist, intolerant ramblings.

Fuck you. Pay your debts!

Quote:I really hope you won't ever have to flee your country because of war. Or, on second thought, maybe you should. Maybe you should be forced to leave your country and end up in another one where you'll be considered a "fascist German nazi". See what you'll have to say about that.

I`d die fighting. You can go cower in fear in some reched corner.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
15-11-2015, 11:17 AM
(15-11-2015 06:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:21 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  They dehumanised themselves.

Well I guess its time to fire up the ovens then ? What's next I mean why stop with the Muslims?

On the subject.

It`s holocaust memorial day here soon. A day on which germany stands still and remembers.

Who is going to protect the German jews from the muslim animals now that thousands have flooded in?!

15-11-2015, 11:55 AM
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 04:10 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You too. Enough with your stupid racist, intolerant ramblings.

Fuck you. Pay your debts!

You mean like you homicidal inhuman maniac berserk murderers paid your WWII debts? Like that you mean? Goddam hypocrites.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 11:56 AM
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`d die fighting.

Does that mean you'll go to Valhalla?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2015, 11:59 AM
(15-11-2015 11:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Fuck you. Pay your debts!

You mean like you homicidal inhuman maniac berserk murderers paid your WWII debts? Like that you mean? Goddam hypocrites.

We are actualy still paying our ww2 debts. And we pay them on time with every single cent.

We only finished paying back WW1 debts and reperations in 2010.

Quote:Does that mean you'll go to Valhalla?

Which one?

15-11-2015, 12:02 PM
(15-11-2015 11:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`d die fighting.

Does that mean you'll go to Valhalla?

Someone is fucking with my ability to post can anyone help ?
15-11-2015, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 12:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2015 11:59 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You mean like you homicidal inhuman maniac berserk murderers paid your WWII debts? Like that you mean? Goddam hypocrites.

We are actualy still paying our ww2 debts. And we pay them on time with every single cent.

You negotiated away 50% of your debt and amortized it over 30 years at 0% interest and paid only if West Germany ran a trade surplus, and that repayments were limited to 3% of export earnings. This gave Germany’s creditors a powerful incentive to import German goods, assisting reconstruction

But you ain't gonna offer Greece the same terms. Because you are murderous hypocritical dicks.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 12:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2015 11:59 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Does that mean you'll go to Valhalla?

Which one?

The hamster one.

I stroke the blade with my hand
the sharp edge cuts the skin
blood drips to the rain wet sand
my journey can begin

Once a slave but now I'm free
my honor is restored
once again I'll ride the seas
free at last from whip and oar

I slide the sword into the sheath
the ocean god is hailed
and as we push out to the sea
we raise the red striped sails

I've missed the breeze of my home shores
the frozen lakes and winter snow
but now my dreams start to unfold
father, I'm coming home

The storm came down without remorse
and water crashed the rails
the ship was thrown back and forth
as strong winds ripped the sails

The icy waves embrace my skin
I am going numb
The endless ocean swallows me
This will be my cold wet tomb

Won't feel the breeze of my home shore
nor see the lakes or winter snow
my hopeful dreams lie ripped and torn
father, I die alone

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post