Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Paris attacks
(13-11-2015 04:22 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  100 terrorists could kill more than 9,900 Americans.

You sound extremely Xenophobic.

Maybe. But mostly I'm just against terrorists.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 04:47 PM
There is next to no screening before people are recognized as refugees. If I was a terrorist, I would certainly ride that wave!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Update: 60 ish reported dead by local News outlets and 100+ hostages.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
13-11-2015, 05:58 PM
CNN reporting French police storming the theater where an estimated 100 hostages are being held.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-11-2015, 06:06 PM
It seems hostage situation has ended after security forces stormed concert hall. Two gunmen killed. It may be that police had to storm concert hall as terrorists were killing hostages. Carnage in concert hall. Terrorists may have thrown grenades into the crowd .

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
13-11-2015, 06:13 PM
French police did what they had to do. No good options. At least that situation is resolved.

I'm watching CNN and they are pretending there is actually a question as to who's responsible. The specific group may not be confirmed but, generally, I think its obvious who's responsible for this.

13-11-2015, 06:16 PM
(13-11-2015 06:13 PM)BnW Wrote:  French police did what they had to do. No good options. At least that situation is resolved.

I'm watching CNN and they are pretending there is actually a question as to who's responsible. The specific group may not be confirmed but, generally, I think its obvious who's responsible for this.

There is a question when we had no idea who did it. Automatically assuming x group is responsible is not how evidence-based reasoning works.
13-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Around 100 dead in concert hall according to French media.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
13-11-2015, 06:20 PM
(13-11-2015 06:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 06:13 PM)BnW Wrote:  French police did what they had to do. No good options. At least that situation is resolved.

There is a question when we had no idea who did it. Automatically assuming x group is responsible is not how evidence-based reasoning works.

No question. Everyone knows. It's obviously terrorists of the Islamic variety. I'm willing to bet my next paycheck on it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-11-2015, 06:24 PM
(13-11-2015 06:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

The circumstances of the attacks is evidence in and of itself. There is only one group of people on the planet that does shit like this.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post