Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Paris attacks
(17-11-2015 03:12 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The downed Russian plane turns out to have been brought down by ISIS.

Look at all this wonderfull peace that Islam brings!

Islam is just a religion, just like every other religion. It's based on laws written by caveman. With that said, not every muslim follows those laws, in fact majority don't.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
17-11-2015, 06:08 AM
(17-11-2015 03:12 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The downed Russian plane turns out to have been brought down by ISIS.

Thirty years ago, that wouldn't be sarcasm.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
17-11-2015, 07:16 AM
(17-11-2015 06:08 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

Thirty years ago, that wouldn't be sarcasm.

Unless you actually know the history of Islam. Y'know, how it was spread by the sword. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-11-2015, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 07:37 AM by Old Man Marsh.)
(17-11-2015 07:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 06:08 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Thirty years ago, that wouldn't be sarcasm.

Unless you actually know the history of Islam. Y'know, how it was spread by the sword. Drinking Beverage

Fair enough.

EDIT: I was referring to the Soviet-Afghan conflict, some in the west might have been celebrating the taking down of a Russian plane.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-11-2015, 08:09 AM
(16-11-2015 07:18 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  EDIT:

(16-11-2015 06:29 PM)cjlr Wrote:  (it's... not like you have to or anything, I just think that that's a necessary step in order to proceed anywhere in a discussion - not with me, just with anyone)
Thanks for reminding me that I don`t have to...

I don`t see any point in continuing this discussion with you , it will not lead to anything, so there is no need to proceed with it.

But please let others decide what they need me to define in my discussions with them.

If you refuse to make clear what you're actually talking about, I can't begin to imagine how you ever hope to have a useful conversation with anyone.

Whether or not you give any shits about having real conversations is, of course, entirely your prerogative.

... this is my signature!
17-11-2015, 09:00 AM
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Fuck you. Pay your debts!

...relevance?
I know it's too boring for you to look into the whole debt thing, but if you did, you'd see there's no debt for me to pay. I'm accountable for the country's debt as much as you are accountable for the deaths of my forefathers.

(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`d die fighting. You can go cower in fear in some reched corner.

One needs to have the ability to discern between bravely defending and dying in vain in order to fight in a war. I'm sorry if I wouldn't sacrifice myself for a country that is beyond hope, but you are free to fool yourself that you're brave as fuck, even though you haven't the slightest idea of what war is like.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
17-11-2015, 09:10 AM
(17-11-2015 09:00 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Fuck you. Pay your debts!

...relevance?
I know it's too boring for you to look into the whole debt thing, but if you did, you'd see there's no debt for me to pay. I'm accountable for the country's debt as much as you are accountable for the deaths of my forefathers.

(15-11-2015 11:16 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I`d die fighting. You can go cower in fear in some reched corner.

One needs to have the ability to discern between bravely defending and dying in vain in order to fight in a war. I'm sorry if I wouldn't sacrifice myself for a country that is beyond hope, but you are free to fool yourself that you're brave as fuck, even though you haven't the slightest idea of what war is like.

I dont want to continue an angry heated exchange.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
17-11-2015, 09:14 AM
(17-11-2015 08:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 07:18 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  EDIT:

Thanks for reminding me that I don`t have to...

I don`t see any point in continuing this discussion with you , it will not lead to anything, so there is no need to proceed with it.

But please let others decide what they need me to define in my discussions with them.

If you refuse to make clear what you're actually talking about, I can't begin to imagine how you ever hope to have a useful conversation with anyone.

Whether or not you give any shits about having real conversations is, of course, entirely your prerogative.
Thanks for your concern Thumbsup

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
17-11-2015, 09:43 AM
[Image: d7b.png]

Drinking Beverage

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
17-11-2015, 11:05 AM
(17-11-2015 09:43 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  [Image: d7b.png]

Drinking Beverage

You keep posting stuff that's unreadable mate can you give us the link thanks Thumbsup