Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Paris attacks
(17-11-2015 11:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 09:43 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  [Image: d7b.png]

Drinking Beverage

You keep posting stuff that's unreadable mate can you give us the link thanks Thumbsup

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-34840858

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 07:44 AM
I am concerned about the second and third ordered effects of this situation. What is the solution to resolve this issue?
18-11-2015, 07:47 AM
(18-11-2015 07:44 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am concerned about the second and third ordered effects of this situation. What is the solution to resolve this issue?

Do you honestly think any of us have the answer??? LOL.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-11-2015, 07:48 AM
(17-11-2015 11:48 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 11:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You keep posting stuff that's unreadable mate can you give us the link thanks Thumbsup

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-34840858

Unsure if Germans should contribute. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
18-11-2015, 07:52 AM
(18-11-2015 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 07:44 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  I am concerned about the second and third ordered effects of this situation. What is the solution to resolve this issue?

Exactly! That is the point. What can anyone do? I am concerned about what kind of knee jerk reactions the government leaders will have to show that they are doing something.
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
18-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Personally I'd like to see the US and NATO team up with Russia and go in and kick their arses. They don't even have an airforce. And air power is key and has been since WWI.

My question is this: Why has America been so coy? As well as NATO, Has ISIS done a cheap oil deal with them?

Something smells, and it isn't fish in Denmark!

They are a rag tag team of lunatic who burn drums. Yest the Allies defeated Hitler and the Jap's in 4 years???

Something is up. I think money is involved.

Also fear helps to control the populace. The Cold war is over. A new enemy is needed.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-11-2015, 08:01 AM
(18-11-2015 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

My long term "solution" is to let changing technology and cultural evolution create a context where irrationality no longer offers an adaptive advantage.

Since that will probably take a really long time and occur along an unpredictable path, my short and medium term solution is to just wing it. Live my life, do fun shit when the opportunity arises, not worry too much about the bigger picture, help people with whom I empathize (at a micro level, macro is too complicated for my simple brain), dispense some lead here and there if any terrorist ass holes or evil scary clowns get in the way, etc...

That said, along those lines, from now on I'm voting Transhumanist. Because their campaign bus is neat.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
18-11-2015, 08:03 AM
(18-11-2015 08:01 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Do you honestly think any of us have the answer??? LOL.

My long term "solution" is to let changing technology and cultural evolution create a context where irrationality no longer offers an adaptive advantage.

Since that will probably take a really long time and occur along an unpredictable path, my short and medium term solution is to just wing it. Live my life, do fun shit when the opportunity arises, not worry too much about the bigger picture, help people with whom I empathize (at a micro level, macro is too complicated for my simple brain), dispense some lead here and there if any terrorist ass holes or evil scary clowns get in the way, etc...

That said, along those lines, from now on I'm voting Transhumanist. Because their campaign bus is neat.

I hope you are right. I fear you are wrong.

Banjo.
18-11-2015, 08:04 AM
(18-11-2015 07:52 AM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 07:47 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Do you honestly think any of us have the answer??? LOL.
Exactly! That is the point. What can anyone do? I am concerned about what kind of knee jerk reactions the government leaders will have to show that they are doing something.

So long as it makes for interesting history for future generations, think of it as abstract art.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-11-2015, 08:04 AM
"I'll win the hearts and minds with two in the heart and one in the mind."

-Motivated Lance Corporal -
[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post