Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Paris attacks
(18-11-2015 08:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 05:33 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  It's a fatal mistake to think that ISIS are just a rag team team of lunatics. It's the same mistake that has allowed them to grow and become a threat. It's not about who has the best technology, it's about ideology.

Well islam and xianity have been at war before. For over a 1000 years. Both still exist.

To think this is a World War as we know them is idiotic. I don't hear any bombers overhead. Giving them too much credit is also working in their favour.

As far as I can tell they are alienating everybody except other crazed lunatics. They even burn sets of drums because drums are anti islamic. So does that mean Omar Hakim is anti islamic???

Russia is not going to sell arms to ISIS. America may have been doing so already. I mean who are these "rebels"?

I have no idea and frankly don't care that much.

But this is not a world war. If you think it is, you need to pick up a book. Or perhaps watch this short lecture. And this is only one section of the 2nd world war.

Russia started out bombing rivals of the Syrian President and they even bombed U.S backed rebels, they have their own agenda and are barely of actual use also Americans selling weapons to ISIS is just conspiracy theories.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2015, 09:47 PM
(18-11-2015 09:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 08:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well islam and xianity have been at war before. For over a 1000 years. Both still exist.

To think this is a World War as we know them is idiotic. I don't hear any bombers overhead. Giving them too much credit is also working in their favour.

As far as I can tell they are alienating everybody except other crazed lunatics. They even burn sets of drums because drums are anti islamic. So does that mean Omar Hakim is anti islamic???

Russia is not going to sell arms to ISIS. America may have been doing so already. I mean who are these "rebels"?

I have no idea and frankly don't care that much.

But this is not a world war. If you think it is, you need to pick up a book. Or perhaps watch this short lecture. And this is only one section of the 2nd world war.

Russia started out bombing rivals of the Syrian President and they even bombed U.S backed rebels, they have their own agenda and are barely of actual use also Americans selling weapons to ISIS is just conspiracy theories.

Within the context of the current situation, I fully support Russia backing Assad. Not because I have any love for the guy, but because it's the best of shitty options. If the west is unwilling to put boots on the ground in significant numbers, then a stabilized Syrian government under Assad is the most rational way to create a stable front line from which to begin pushing ISIS back.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
18-11-2015, 09:54 PM
(18-11-2015 09:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 09:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Russia started out bombing rivals of the Syrian President and they even bombed U.S backed rebels, they have their own agenda and are barely of actual use also Americans selling weapons to ISIS is just conspiracy theories.

Within the context of the current situation, I fully support Russia backing Assad. Not because I have any love for the guy, but because it's the best of shitty options. If the west is unwilling to put boots on the ground in significant numbers, then a stabilized Syrian government under Assad is the most rational way to create a stable front line from which to begin pushing ISIS back.

That's fine but killing the people we are trying to train for the fight is not very helpful.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-11-2015, 10:17 PM
(18-11-2015 09:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 09:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Within the context of the current situation, I fully support Russia backing Assad. Not because I have any love for the guy, but because it's the best of shitty options. If the west is unwilling to put boots on the ground in significant numbers, then a stabilized Syrian government under Assad is the most rational way to create a stable front line from which to begin pushing ISIS back.

That's fine but killing the people we are trying to train for the fight is not very helpful.

It's time they were cut off. I'm not even against the idea of manipulating global situations to create favorable conditions, but this fight was a loss to begin with, and one that ultimately cost us our global superiority as we left Russia with no other choice but to get back into the game.

'Murican Canadian
19-11-2015, 03:35 AM
(18-11-2015 11:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 07:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Personally I'd like to see the US and NATO team up with Russia and go in and kick their arses. They don't even have an airforce. And air power is key and has been since WWI.

My question is this: Why has America been so coy? As well as NATO, Has ISIS done a cheap oil deal with them?

Something smells, and it isn't fish in Denmark!

They are a rag tag team of lunatic who burn drums. Yest the Allies defeated Hitler and the Jap's in 4 years???

Something is up. I think money is involved.

Also fear helps to control the populace. The Cold war is over. A new enemy is needed.

It took nearly 6 years to defeat Nazi Germany. Just sayin'.

You are forgetting the Phoney war.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 06:06 AM
And on another note. The tri colour flag is no longer flying on the Sydney harbour bridge. We didn't even give them a week! The New South Wales flag is back. I noticed today as I crossed the bridge.

Way to go Australia! Dumb cunts!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-11-2015, 07:33 AM
CNN is reporting that the ringleader is dead:
cnn link

Quote:Paris, France (CNN)—The suspected ringleader in last week's bloody terrorist attacks in Paris was killed in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building north of the French capital, the Paris prosecutor's office announced Thursday.

Authorities zeroed in on a building in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis after picking up phone conversations indicating that a relative of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who authorities believe coordinated the shootings and bombings that killed 129 people, may have been there, a Belgian counterterrorism official said. French police believed Abaaoud himself was then still in the country, though they didn't know exactly where.

It turns out Abaaoud was in that building in Saint-Denis. And after a violent firefight that included explosions and gunfire, he was dead.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
19-11-2015, 07:51 AM
(19-11-2015 07:33 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  CNN is reporting that the ringleader is dead:
cnn link

Quote:Paris, France (CNN)—The suspected ringleader in last week's bloody terrorist attacks in Paris was killed in a pre-dawn raid Wednesday on an apartment building north of the French capital, the Paris prosecutor's office announced Thursday.

Authorities zeroed in on a building in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis after picking up phone conversations indicating that a relative of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, who authorities believe coordinated the shootings and bombings that killed 129 people, may have been there, a Belgian counterterrorism official said. French police believed Abaaoud himself was then still in the country, though they didn't know exactly where.

It turns out Abaaoud was in that building in Saint-Denis. And after a violent firefight that included explosions and gunfire, he was dead.

Lets hope he was gutshot and died in agony Evil_monster Worship Slaves
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
19-11-2015, 08:04 AM
I know Fox isn't the favorite in regards to news sources, but I had to share this quote :

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/19/...tcmp=hpbt1

Quote:The bodies recovered in the raid were badly mangled, with a part of the woman's spine landing on a police car, complicating formal identification.

[Image: YDnpR54h.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
19-11-2015, 09:14 AM
(18-11-2015 09:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 09:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Russia started out bombing rivals of the Syrian President and they even bombed U.S backed rebels, they have their own agenda and are barely of actual use also Americans selling weapons to ISIS is just conspiracy theories.

Nah, the best option is to kill them all and resettle it with everyone from New Jersey. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post