Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Paris attacks
This is terrible. No good words come to mind.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-11-2015, 06:56 PM
(13-11-2015 06:47 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I think the band that was playing in the concert hall were from the US. Could be a reason why concert hall may have been targeted.

Eagles of death metal.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-11-2015, 06:58 PM
(13-11-2015 06:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 06:47 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I think the band that was playing in the concert hall were from the US. Could be a reason why concert hall may have been targeted.

Eagles of death metal.

Yep, from California.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
13-11-2015, 07:06 PM
(13-11-2015 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 04:11 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  U.S is in a much better position against it. Europe has given itself up.

Europe has failed non-violent muslims. Europe has failed Europeans. It has held open the gates to the barbarians.

On the refugee issue I don't think we should not help 9900 refugees just because 100 of them may be terrorists.

100 terrorists could kill more than 9,900 Americans.

I doubt that. So many Americans are packing nowadays these guys would be dead by now. Not saying that innocents would not be killed but chances are that in America, there are guns in every theater.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-11-2015, 07:12 PM
According to an article I read on rolling stones website, witnesses reported the attackers yelling "Allahu Akbar."

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-11-2015, 07:16 PM
It's pretty fucking obvious it's some Muslim cunts.
My money would be on ISIS, just because we haven't herd from them in a while and they'll be desperate for attention right now.

Filth of the world, this is just further prove that we need to completely flatten them into pulverized dust. They in no way deserve to live on this planet and should be sent to their 'god' immediately in the form of lazer guided missiles.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
13-11-2015, 07:21 PM
(13-11-2015 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's pretty fucking obvious it's some Muslim cunts.
My money would be on ISIS, just because we haven't herd from them in a while and they'll be desperate for attention right now.

Filth of the world, this is just further prove that we need to completely flatten them into pulverized dust. They in no way deserve to live on this planet and should be sent to their 'god' immediately in the form of lazer guided missiles.

A little extreme, but at this point, fuck it. I agree. It's time to put boots on the ground at least and wipe out these ISIS fucks.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
13-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(13-11-2015 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's pretty fucking obvious it's some Muslim cunts.

Haven't heard from them in a while? Didn't they just blow up a Russian plane?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
13-11-2015, 07:48 PM
When will enough be enough? Consider

It is past time to root out ISIS and the Taliban and exterminate them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2015, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 08:00 PM by earmuffs.)
(13-11-2015 07:45 PM)BnW Wrote:  

Haven't heard from them in a while? Didn't they just blow up a Russian plane?

That one in Egypt? Was that confirmed ISIS? I haven't read much about that.

If so, more evidence for the argument that they need to be squashed like little bugs.

Quote:A little extreme, but at this point, fuck it.

Hardly.
Life isn't precious, there's 6billion people and growing, it's hardly a rare commodity.
I believe you are responsible for your own actions. I think some people are worth more than others because of those actions and I rate attacks on innocent people as pretty much the bottom of the barrel human scum. We could argue all day that "they were born into it" which yea sure they were, but that doesn't change the fact that they act the way they do. If a dog was ill treated and becomes angry and aggressive because of that we don't put it in a play pen with children to try and teach it to get along better with humans, we put it down. It's tragic but it's what needs to happen for the safety of others.

These Muslim extremists (key word extremists because I recognize that by far not all Muslims are bad) are scum and need to be enthused for the sake of everyone else on this planet. And not just western cultures because they're doing a lot greater bad for middle eastern Muslims cultures also. (and African muslim cultures.).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post