Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 08:55 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Paris attacks
150 minimum confirmed dead. They're still counting the bodies.

Deputy Mayor Patrick Klugman told CNN the death toll is going to rise significantly. “We are facing an unknown and historic situation in Paris,” he said.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Anybody tries to defend their religion of peace to me today I'm going to slap them in their face.Sad

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like izel's post
13-11-2015, 08:58 PM
(13-11-2015 07:45 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 07:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's pretty fucking obvious it's some Muslim cunts.
My money would be on ISIS, just because we haven't herd from them in a while and they'll be desperate for attention right now.

Haven't heard from them in a while? Didn't they just blow up a Russian plane?

Them terrorist fucks are usually proud to claim credit where credit is due for the publicity. They haven't yet claimed the Russian plane downing. If they don't claim the Paris massacre then something else far more sinister is afoot.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-11-2015, 09:09 PM
(13-11-2015 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  These Muslim extremists (key word extremists because I recognize that by far not all Muslims are bad) are scum and need to be enthused for the sake of everyone else on this planet.

I don't think that means what you think it means.Laugh out load

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
13-11-2015, 09:12 PM
(13-11-2015 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Them terrorist fucks are usually proud to claim credit where credit is due for the publicity. They haven't yet claimed the Russian plane downing. If they don't claim the Paris massacre then something else far more sinister is afoot.

ISIS took credit for the plane as soon as it happened.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-11-2015, 09:13 PM
(13-11-2015 09:09 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  These Muslim extremists (key word extremists because I recognize that by far not all Muslims are bad) are scum and need to be enthused for the sake of everyone else on this planet.

Maybe he meant euthanized?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-11-2015, 09:14 PM
(13-11-2015 09:09 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  

The ones that are not bad are those who don't take their religion seriously. Trust me, I know Islam.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 5 users Like izel's post
13-11-2015, 09:16 PM
(13-11-2015 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Them terrorist fucks are usually proud to claim credit where credit is due for the publicity. They haven't yet claimed the Russian plane downing. If they don't claim the Paris massacre then something else far more sinister is afoot.

I just watched a couple of big deal terrorism experts on TV who said the same thing. I suspect that Girly is right. But then, what does it matter? We can kill al Qaeda or ISIS or Taliban and it's all the same. There are no good guys in any of those groups. Then, if we learn that the Paris attacks were instigated by another group, we can kill them too. I'm not going to miss any of those bastards.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
13-11-2015, 09:16 PM
(13-11-2015 09:14 PM)izel Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 09:09 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I don't think that means what you think it means.Laugh out load

The ones that are not bad are those who don't take their religion seriously. Trust me, I know Islam.

He was talking about earmuffs using the word "Enthused" which means be enthusiastic about something.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-11-2015, 09:21 PM
(13-11-2015 09:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 09:14 PM)izel Wrote:  The ones that are not bad are those who don't take their religion seriously. Trust me, I know Islam.

He was talking about earmuffs using the word "Enthused" which means be enthusiastic about something.

I still didn't get it but OK Tongue I'll take it as sarcasm.

1 Like = 1 Prayer