Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Paris attacks
I don't think we need much more evidence than a suicide bomber to figure out who's behind it.

but...

Real safe bet???

It wasn't the Swedes or the Norwegians.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2015, 06:19 AM
My hypothesis would be that the responsible for this attack are radicalised, poor, young muslim French under the banner of ISIS or the popular flavor of Islamic revolutionnary mouvement of the month. Another tragedy from which, I fear, nothing good will come.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
14-11-2015, 06:24 AM
(14-11-2015 02:46 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am sick and tired of these disgusting sand monkey animal savages!!!

It is time to pack them into trains and ship them back to their filthy deserts!!!!!!

You have serious issues. You need help.

Anyway, Isis has taken credit, which shouldn't surprise anyone. Beyond that, I'm with Moms: I have no words for what happened. Just sympathy for the families I guess.

As for the boots on the ground, I'm with whomever said you better be willing to go yourself. Sending other people's children is easy. Are you willing to send your own?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
14-11-2015, 07:42 AM
(14-11-2015 06:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 02:46 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am sick and tired of these disgusting sand monkey animal savages!!!

It is time to pack them into trains and ship them back to their filthy deserts!!!!!!

Anyway, Isis has taken credit, which shouldn't surprise anyone. Beyond that, I'm with Moms: I have no words for what happened. Just sympathy for the families I guess.

As for the boots on the ground, I'm with whomever said you better be willing to go yourself. Sending other people's children is easy. Are you willing to send your own?

I was fine with letting Putin's Russia take on ISIS in Syria. Let him have ownership of that hellhole.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
14-11-2015, 08:06 AM
(13-11-2015 11:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 11:07 PM)claywise Wrote:  And everyone here calling for "boots on the ground" ...

50 special ops warfighters on the ground with US intel and ground and air support could establish a perimeter control of the the entire middle east.

Obama, is that you?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-11-2015, 08:14 AM
(13-11-2015 11:07 PM)claywise Wrote:  And everyone here calling for "boots on the ground" - you're all going to sign up, right? I mean, you're not going to sit back like armchair tough guys and let someone else do it - right?

I'm not saying military action isn't warranted. We may be getting to that point, in fact. But don't think it's a simple matter of "stomping." The truth is, the only military action that can truly quell this is some kind of long-term occupation. Do you want that? Do you think the United States should bear the brunt of that? Do you think the United States can afford that?

And again, everyone who is so hot to trot - if you are under 39 years old, you better goddamn well be willing to go down to the recruiting station right now. If you think "other people" should do it, you are immoral fucks.

I believe I was the first to call for boots on the ground in this thread. I've already served 10 years. I'm only 37, and if SHTF I'd be willing to sign back up and go back. I've been over there twice already. Seriously, nobody is safe. If you look back in one of the gun threads, I predicted this, and I've even said it won't be long until it's happening right here in Hometown, U.S.A.

Anyone that thinks this won't continue is a fool.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Hey guys! I have a genius idea! Let`s bring more muslim migrants to Europe so they can kill all of us!

Yeah. A Syrian passport was found on one of the suicide bombers. Turns out those migrants were not just refugees, they were also not migrants.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
14-11-2015, 08:25 AM
(14-11-2015 06:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  

Just be happy that you dont have to share your community with these disgusting people! I am sick and tired of muslims!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
14-11-2015, 08:29 AM
It's a darn good thing that France has very strict gun control laws. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait ... Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Who says I don't? There are over 1.5 billion Muslims and some of them live where I live. There are mosques in my area and presumably people attend them.

As for the terror, you're talking about a small percentage of psychopaths. I'm pretty confident that if all Muslims believed what the murderers from last night believed, 1.5 billion people could do a lot more damage.

The events of Paris are awful, but more hate isn't going to solve the problem.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post