Paris attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Paris attacks
(14-11-2015 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's a darn good thing that France has very strict gun control laws. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait ... Consider

Godwin's law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Glock-Winchester law: "As a political discussion between US atheists grows longer, the probability of it devolving into an argument about gun control approaches 1"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
14-11-2015, 08:45 AM
(14-11-2015 08:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Who says I don't? There are over 1.5 billion Muslims and some of them live where I live. There are mosques in my area and presumably people attend them.

As for the terror, you're talking about a small percentage of psychopaths. I'm pretty confident that if all Muslims believed what the murderers from last night believed, 1.5 billion people could do a lot more damage.

The events of Paris are awful, but more hate isn't going to solve the problem.

The myth of the moderate muslim!

60% of muslims condone terror! And even if only 4% condoned terror that would be 4000000 people!

Muslims are a plague and Islam is a disease!!! The muslim is the nazi brownshirt of the 21st century! The muslim is a stinking cancerous tumor on the civilised societies of the world! The muslim must be removed from civilisation and returned to his disgusting homeland of savagry if civilisation is to survive!

Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
14-11-2015, 08:52 AM
A Syrian passport was found near one of the suicide bombers. And Obama is bringing 10,000 of these Syrian refugees to America as we sit here and debate this. Most of them are probably good people, but the risk we are taking is not worth it. We have to look out for our own people first. France took in these refugees and all it did was get 120+ of their citizens killed. And it will continue until they kick them out and send them back to Syria. Eventually the French people will wake up, hopefully before it's too late. At least in America we can defend ourselves (in most places, sorry for those that live in overly liberal cities/states).

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
14-11-2015, 08:54 AM
Here's part of IS's claim of responsibility for Paris attacks:
https://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/1...s-attacks/
Tweeted by @RichardDawkins
[Image: CTx3hRTWUAE-2GZ.png]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
14-11-2015, 09:14 AM
(14-11-2015 08:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's a darn good thing that France has very strict gun control laws. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait ... Consider

Godwin's law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Glock-Winchester law: "As a political discussion between US atheists grows longer, the probability of it devolving into an argument about gun control approaches 1"

I'm not arguing. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
14-11-2015, 09:16 AM
(14-11-2015 08:54 AM)izel Wrote:  Here's part of IS's claim of responsibility for Paris attacks:
https://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/1...s-attacks/
Tweeted by @RichardDawkins
[Image: CTx3hRTWUAE-2GZ.png]

Yabut, it's not a religious war. Dodgy

14-11-2015, 09:31 AM
(14-11-2015 06:24 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 02:46 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I am sick and tired of these disgusting sand monkey animal savages!!!

It is time to pack them into trains and ship them back to their filthy deserts!!!!!!

You have serious issues. You need help.

Anyway, Isis has taken credit, which shouldn't surprise anyone. Beyond that, I'm with Moms: I have no words for what happened. Just sympathy for the families I guess.

As for the boots on the ground, I'm with whomever said you better be willing to go yourself. Sending other people's children is easy. Are you willing to send your own?

Nobody is forcing people to sign up. This argument of "if you say we should send boots onto the ground than you should sign up" is stupid. When you sign up to the army, especially the American one, you know what you're signing up for.

I think it's horrible when young men and women die in battle BUT they signed up for it. If you don't wanna get killed in war don't sign up. It's that simple.

If you wanna decide the outcomes of if a country goes to war or not become a politician/lobbyist.

Quote:It's a darn good thing that France has very strict gun control laws. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait ... Consider

Because you're loose ones are really working out for you huh?
You really think you have a leg to stand on with that argument here?

Not to mention that these terror attacks are different from mentally ill people shooting up a school.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Damn those fuckers I hate Islam if I could draw I would post a graphic image of the prophet Mohammed being raped in the ass by a giant pig that would seriously piss them off. My thoughts and condolences to the people of France at this terrible time.
14-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Paris attacks
(14-11-2015 08:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Heres a fact, killing muslims saves non-muslims!

This is the raw fact that the world needs to accept.
14-11-2015, 09:40 AM
(14-11-2015 09:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:It's a darn good thing that France has very strict gun control laws. Drinking Beverage

Oh, wait ... Consider

Because you're loose ones are really working out for you huh?
You really think you have a leg to stand on with that argument here?

Not to mention that these terror attacks are different from mentally ill people shooting up a school.

The terrorists got guns despite the strict laws.

Civilians didn't have guns to deal with the terrorists because of the strict laws.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post