Parsimony and prophecy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Parsimony and prophecy
You can talk anybody into anything.

The above "philosophical extraneous variable" is far more present and rational than "god."

I don't believe in god, I believe in evolution; more specifically in this case the evolutionary device of simulation of future in mind. That's faith.

Mathematical theology is fringe science, but I got a couple of years in the field as a prophet, reducing extraordinary claims to ordinary evolutionary evidence; suggesting to me that Gwynnite is not wrong.

The simplest answer to the question of god's existence is no.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Parsimony and prophecy
[Image: eating-cookie.gif]

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
03-10-2013, 05:58 PM
I continually re-asses the absurd state of gnostic atheist.
03-10-2013, 06:19 PM
It is absurd, but only rationally. We pick apart existence, for what? Gwynnies, that's wut. Thumbsup

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
04-10-2013, 07:00 AM
And!

I mention experimental philosophy, and here it is. "False prophets" get eighty pages of response, I get left alone to play in the corner with my Gwynnies. Sadcryface2

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-10-2013, 09:46 AM
That's because telling idiots to fuck off with their bullshit is easy. There's truth to your bullshit, and no one wants you to fuck off. We're not leaving you in the corner, we're all sitting perplexed in silence trying to absorb your philosophy. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-10-2013, 10:40 AM
(04-10-2013 07:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And!

I mention experimental philosophy, and here it is. "False prophets" get eighty pages of response, I get left alone to play in the corner with my Gwynnies. Sadcryface2

Big Grin

[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-topless-vanity-fair.jpg]

Sorry we've not been giving you enough attention. It's just the other toys are new and shiny and say the silliest things. Never forget you're our favorite prophet. Thumbsup

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-10-2013, 11:56 AM
(03-10-2013 12:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You can talk anybody into anything.

I don't believe in god, I believe in evolution; more specifically in this case the evolutionary device of simulation of future in mind. That's faith.

simulation of future in mind...

the way u see it show how time, so future conception, is to superiority concept

superiority is what objectively exist

what objectively exist is free reality

so true superior point is the present free end constant fact, so while there is no particular reason, and while all is clear already, the thing is still there constant plus for nothing

this is close to future sane conception in beings

like right future mean from present is the same end right, so the free positive constant present, so the true value of being a source, so proving truth superiority fact, as if any if objectively any constant then it is source so superior as positive source
truth is about understanding why and what are the qualities of true superiority in depth and facts

but im just also meaning smthg else

to b careful of some confusions, futur is not superiority
any is absolutely, futur is superior to u bc u mean it honestly so in relative truth

but futur in absolute mean is the end, when end is first nothing objectively so not a source even of its free stand

which we observe in life, if it wasnt of evil powers wills, even life would starve to mean being itself freedom source and cant

so future is the end, then in concept future is less

that is why mayb they say they moved to the past, they were loosing while thinking getting ahead

past mean first, first is always more bc more alone as more free and more the same since less else so more in truth objectivity

but not really, bc first is not right so wrong superiority of past to kill

so the true sense of evolution, is what wrong past is killed