Partition Plan for the British Isles

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
12-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Partition Plan for the British Isles
[Image: aLluoQa.png]

Here is a concept partition plan for Britain I drew up. Parts of Scotland and Ulster are in the Englisc Leodemight because those are the Scots-speaking areas (Scots is an older form of English). What do you think of it?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2014, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 07:25 AM by Chas.)
RE: Partition Plan for the British Isles
(12-12-2014 09:39 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  [Image: aLluoQa.png]

Here is a concept partition plan for Britain I drew up. Parts of Scotland and Ulster are in the Englisc Leodemight because those are the Scots-speaking areas (Scots is an older form of English). What do you think of it?

Pointless and confused. Cornwall, Wales, and Scotland don't have much of anything in common.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 10:03 AM
What is this new arseholery?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
13-12-2014, 10:42 AM
here is mine

[Image: Nazis-in-London_468x748.jpg]

since we are obviously trolling Evil_monster

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post
13-12-2014, 10:48 AM
(13-12-2014 10:03 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  What is this new arseholery?

What is this new arseholery?
Fixt.

Dictator delusions. Chapter 6, section 4.
http://www.dsm5.org/Pages/Default.aspx

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-12-2014, 11:05 AM
(12-12-2014 09:39 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  (Scots is an older form of English).

The Isle of Wight should have its own colour because they speak their own language there. It was originally a dialect of French but being historically isolated from the both countries evolved into a language in its own right. It's surprising what with the Isle of Wight being much closer to the south coast of England but it used to be a prison colony where undesirables would be sent. The language almost became distinct in 1809 when the Isle of Wight tried to invade the south coast of England. They lost and the language became outlawed for a few years.
13-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Dude this map makes no sense. Right I forgot it is your thread after all. Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-12-2014, 04:44 PM
(13-12-2014 11:05 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 09:39 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  (Scots is an older form of English).

The Isle of Wight should have its own colour because they speak their own language there. It was originally a dialect of French but being historically isolated from the both countries evolved into a language in its own right. It's surprising what with the Isle of Wight being much closer to the south coast of England but it used to be a prison colony where undesirables would be sent. The language almost became distinct in 1809 when the Isle of Wight tried to invade the south coast of England. They lost and the language became outlawed for a few years.

First off, thank you for not fooling around at this, as everyone else seems to be. Even though the Scottish referendum failed there is still a large separatist movement in Scotland. Considering the history of the similar movement in Quebec in my own country, this topic is far from over. It only seems realistic to assume that if Scotland does succeed the Welsh and Cornish might want to do the same, and I have attempted to create a solution that would be acceptable to all parties.

It seems to me that the Isle of Wight is culturally and historically English. I couldn't find anything about French in their language, and it seems to be a form of English.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
13-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Somehow, I can't see an arrangement like that, with all pseudo-enclaves around, would be all that agreeable to all involved parties...

Or, I guess my computer might be incorrectly showing my all those minute green-spots...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-12-2014, 05:24 PM
(13-12-2014 04:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  First off, thank you for not fooling around at this, as everyone else seems to be. Even though the Scottish referendum failed there is still a large separatist movement in Scotland. Considering the history of the similar movement in Quebec in my own country, this topic is far from over. It only seems realistic to assume that if Scotland does succeed the Welsh and Cornish might want to do the same, and I have attempted to create a solution that would be acceptable to all parties.

Your solution to deal with the Scottish independence movement has neglected to include the vast majority of the population of Scotland including all the places that voted yes.

[Image: jesus-wepting.jpg]

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 3 users Like Elder Cunningham's post