Party Down South.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Party Down South.....
(25-01-2014 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 10:23 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Two words:
Fuck chrome.

I've used all major browsers, and I'd take FF any day.

So have I, proffesionally and personally. Firefox is slow and unstable. It was good 8 years ago, but I'd rather use IE than FF.

(25-01-2014 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  You mean "Come join us in the Google hivemind". Some serious tracking go on there.Dodgy

Oh look, a conspiracy theorist.
Anyway, even if it were true, I don't care. I don't put important stuff on the internet.

Slow and unstable? What? I've been using Firefox for 6 years and have NEVER had a problem. Besides that, even if you did you can customize it and fix those issues manually. All you have to do is look it up. I've tried chrome, it's OK. Nothing special.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
25-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Before this thread gets off track, I need you Firefox and Chrome advocates to search "Party Down Under" click "Images" and post the most tasteful images you find.

Annnnnnnnnd. GO!
25-01-2014, 03:41 PM
(25-01-2014 01:18 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Before this thread gets off track, I need you Firefox and Chrome advocates to search "Party Down Under" click "Images" and post the most tasteful images you find.

Annnnnnnnnd. GO!

Wait a minute... this sounds "fishy" Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
25-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I tried it. All I got was pictures of the damn show. I was disappointed. LOL
25-01-2014, 05:21 PM
*facepalm*

Joe, you're on the show arent you? Tongue
25-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Christ, don't wish that on me.

Although, from the commercials I've seen, a younger me would probably have really enjoyed it.
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
25-01-2014, 07:37 PM
(25-01-2014 01:18 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Before this thread gets off track, I need you Firefox and Chrome advocates to search "Party Down Under" click "Images" and post the most tasteful images you find.

Annnnnnnnnd. GO!

[Image: trap.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
25-01-2014, 10:13 PM
(25-01-2014 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 10:23 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Two words:
Fuck chrome.

I've used all major browsers, and I'd take FF any day.

So have I, proffesionally and personally. Firefox is slow and unstable. It was good 8 years ago, but I'd rather use IE than FF.

(25-01-2014 06:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  You mean "Come join us in the Google hivemind". Some serious tracking go on there.Dodgy

Anyway, even if it were true, I don't care. I don't put important stuff on the internet.

As far as speed goes, Chrome is marginally faster. FF Is every bit as stable. FF has much better privacy and security. No way would I recommend Chrome for a professional business. No In business privacy and security are king. At home, you may not care as much, and Chrome may suit you better....professionally, it's a disaster.

25-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Anyone else laugh at the innuendo in the thread title?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-01-2014, 11:21 PM
(25-01-2014 10:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 12:42 PM)Caveman Wrote:  So have I, proffesionally and personally. Firefox is slow and unstable. It was good 8 years ago, but I'd rather use IE than FF.

As far as speed goes, Chrome is marginally faster. FF Is every bit as stable. FF has much better privacy and security. No way would I recommend Chrome for a professional business. No In business privacy and security are king. At home, you may not care as much, and Chrome may suit you better....professionally, it's a disaster.

Utter nonsense. I work in a company that specifically deals with internetsecurity and every PC that is placed by our IT-department gets Chrome pre-installed.
And yes, we have a great IT department.
Just make sure that your proxy and firewall are configured to block undesirable traffic like tracking etc.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.