Passing away of someone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Passing away of someone
Damn I am sorry to learn this. 32!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-08-2015, 08:17 PM
(15-08-2015 03:00 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 02:46 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  I knew him too, & I knew you as well, I used my first name on that other site.

I am very saddened to hear this. We hadn't yet become friends but had exchanged a few private messages, & I knew about his heart problems because my husband does too.

Far too young, but it is, what it is..........

Yes, far too young. I remember when he and I were getting along and he would ask me...do you think I'll be okay? I kept telling him he would come through (the surgery) just fine. I got busy and then we just lost touch, and the next thing I hear is this, it's just so strange. I honestly wouldn't have thought a 32 yr old man would not make it through the surgery but I'm not really that familiar with pace maker surgery. I'm sorry your husband has these issues, too. Hope he's doing okay. Hug

My husband has a heart that doesn't even resemble a heart any more, the damage & scar tissue is so extensive, plus he has a large aneurysm on the bottom of it. He has a defibrillator/pacemaker. He's not great but he;s still with us & that's what counts.

I knew Mequa was very young, but thought things were going ok for him.......obviously not. My thoughts are with his friends & family.
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
15-08-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Petty differences that we hang so much weight upon and destruction are quite detrimental to society at times.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
15-08-2015, 09:24 PM
(15-08-2015 01:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 01:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I didn't know him, but if he was a friend of yours then he was obviously a good guy! Heart I'm sorry, Dee! Hug

Yea, I'm not sure if he posted often here, I suggested he join here because I thought he'd like it here. The sad thing is...our friendship ended. I remember telling him I didn't want to talk anymore a few months back, because it just seemed like we couldn't see eye to eye on some things. And you know I think about that today, and it's hard to even remember what we were arguing about. All petty stuff when you get down to it. Sad

He crossed my mind recently because I wondered how he did with his surgery that I knew he was supposed to have this year. And then I went on the site we 'met' on last night, and found that out and was just so taken aback. And also found out that another person I used to talk to a lot on there died too! I was like...wtf??? But, she had been ill for a while. But still. Sad Just this wasn't the news I had thought I'd be hearing.

Just so incredibly sad.
The ice skater was a friend of mine & we emailed regularly.
15-08-2015, 10:06 PM
(15-08-2015 08:17 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 03:00 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Yes, far too young. I remember when he and I were getting along and he would ask me...do you think I'll be okay? I kept telling him he would come through (the surgery) just fine. I got busy and then we just lost touch, and the next thing I hear is this, it's just so strange. I honestly wouldn't have thought a 32 yr old man would not make it through the surgery but I'm not really that familiar with pace maker surgery. I'm sorry your husband has these issues, too. Hope he's doing okay. Hug

My husband has a heart that doesn't even resemble a heart any more, the damage & scar tissue is so extensive, plus he has a large aneurysm on the bottom of it. He has a defibrillator/pacemaker. He's not great but he;s still with us & that's what counts.

I knew Mequa was very young, but thought things were going ok for him.......obviously not. My thoughts are with his friends & family.
When he and I first started talking last year, he seemed to be in great spirits and health. He told me of his condition, and that he was going in for surgery, I kept assuring him that everything would go well. He was worried, of course. Well, we lost touch back in the spring, and it's strange, but I decided to go back on that forum last night, see how people were doing. I was happy to see some of the regulars whom I used to chat with a lot, and Mequa used to be part of that group. I was just shocked. I still am.

(15-08-2015 09:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm sorry for your loss. Petty differences that we hang so much weight upon and destruction are quite detrimental to society at times.
that is true. at the time, however, you don't see it that way, when you are emotional over something. and then time heals the wound, and you can't even recall what it was that started it all. Sad

(15-08-2015 09:24 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 01:44 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Yea, I'm not sure if he posted often here, I suggested he join here because I thought he'd like it here. The sad thing is...our friendship ended. I remember telling him I didn't want to talk anymore a few months back, because it just seemed like we couldn't see eye to eye on some things. And you know I think about that today, and it's hard to even remember what we were arguing about. All petty stuff when you get down to it. Sad

He crossed my mind recently because I wondered how he did with his surgery that I knew he was supposed to have this year. And then I went on the site we 'met' on last night, and found that out and was just so taken aback. And also found out that another person I used to talk to a lot on there died too! I was like...wtf??? But, she had been ill for a while. But still. Sad Just this wasn't the news I had thought I'd be hearing.

Just so incredibly sad.
The ice skater was a friend of mine & we emailed regularly.

i'm sorry. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
15-08-2015, 10:25 PM
(15-08-2015 08:17 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  My husband has a heart that doesn't even resemble a heart any more, the damage & scar tissue is so extensive, plus he has a large aneurysm on the bottom of it. He has a defibrillator/pacemaker. He's not great but he;s still with us & that's what counts.

I am sorry to hear this too. Bloody hell so many people are sick.

Best of luck to you and your husband.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-08-2015, 10:43 PM
(15-08-2015 10:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 08:17 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  My husband has a heart that doesn't even resemble a heart any more, the damage & scar tissue is so extensive, plus he has a large aneurysm on the bottom of it. He has a defibrillator/pacemaker. He's not great but he;s still with us & that's what counts.

I am sorry to hear this too. Bloody hell so many people are sick.

Best of luck to you and your husband.

Thank you banjo, its not been an easy row to hoe, constantly waiting ''for the other shoe to drop'', so I find music, & purring cats very stress relieving.
[+] 2 users Like Mrs.B's post
15-08-2015, 10:48 PM
(15-08-2015 10:43 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  Thank you banjo, its not been an easy row to hoe, constantly waiting ''for the other shoe to drop'', so I find music, & purring cats very stress relieving.

Yeah. I am in the same damned boat. I could drop any second. I was supposed to die last November. It affects everything. Today I went out to a cafe for lunch with an old GF. It was the first time I'd ventured out since I went to hospital last Thursday. It's Sunday now.

Oh well I am alive now, and now is all there is I guess. I feel for you, believe me. Heart

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
15-08-2015, 10:53 PM
(15-08-2015 10:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 10:43 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  Thank you banjo, its not been an easy row to hoe, constantly waiting ''for the other shoe to drop'', so I find music, & purring cats very stress relieving.

Yeah. I am in the same damned boat. I could drop any second. I was supposed to die last November. It affects everything. Today I went out to a cafe for lunch with an old GF. It was the first time I'd ventured out since I went to hospital last Thursday. It's Sunday now.

Oh well I am alive now, and now is all there is I guess. I feel for you, believe me. Heart
I had my own cancer to get past, so we all have to do what have to do. I find it harder to see my husband ill.
15-08-2015, 10:54 PM
(15-08-2015 10:48 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

I'm so sorry to hear of this. It's odd, you joined at the same time I did last year, and yet I'm just reading your posts? lol Tongue I will have to stay better tuned in.

We only have the present moment. Each and every one of us, only has that. Heart So make the most of it.

Be true to yourself. Heart