Past Life Regressions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Past Life Regressions.
(21-02-2012 06:43 PM)impr0vise Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 11:35 AM)Leela Wrote:  As for past lifes. I used to believe in that, and I used to have found out that in my past life I was a man named Luke around the eighty hundrets. I had a few details about it that I spare you now. My point is, that in my case it was all things that I wished were true of me back then. I would have rather been a man, in that time, with that job, and wife, and house, etc etc... (I did not have a hypnosis, I don't think

I'd be really interested in hearing the details you spared us. Smile Actually, I'd be happy to hear more about this in general if you wouldn't mind elaborating.

I don't know what's so important about the exact details. All they show that I had a kind of romantic view about that time and about an easier life...
Examples... hm... Well as I said I was sure that I have been a man called Luke. My first "picture" that I saw when I found that out was, I was sitting on a horse in a military uniform. But I was at home saying good bye to my wife. I think her name was Mary or so (wow long life the clichee). We had a small house on the country side with a few animals and a field. I think my wife had help doing fields and animals, I think we did have a slave. A road with trees on both sides was leading to our house. I think it was the late 18hundrets.

That enough details, sir?

By now of course I understand that it was wishful thinking.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 01:26 PM
(20-02-2012 01:27 PM)jknightx Wrote:  Have you ever notice almost everyone who claims to have had a past life it is either someone very important,excitng, or historically great.You never here that some one in a past life was a slave who's job was to change the chambers pots

Yup. I observed that too.
Also I have never heard anyone detailing a life that ISN'T on this planet. After all Earth isn't the only planet in the cosmos.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 04:22 PM
(21-02-2012 03:48 AM)rook2004 Wrote:  Luminon has at least not reached critical Time-Cube.

Yet.
I was redirected to that website multiple times some years ago, but mostly by people who didn't know me and didn't know how I think and why I do what I do. I'm actually rather the conservative and skeptical one where I live.

(20-02-2012 01:27 PM)jknightx Wrote:  Have you ever notice almost everyone who claims to have had a past life it is either someone very important,excitng, or historically great.You never here that some one in a past life was a slave who's job was to change the chambers pots
That depends on why they claim it. If they saw it in past life regression, such claims are in minority. We usually explain this by someone needing to go through a well-known archetypal story, to heal his trauma, not that he actually had that past life. This way there are also not very flattering past lives, for example those similar to the legend of Elisabeth Bathory, the Lady of ńĆachtice, who was supposed to bathe in young women's blood to keep her beauty.

But if it was other method than past life regression, then it's usually people making the stuff up to boost their ego, or fake gurus luring people on flattering talk.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post