Past or Future?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Past or Future?
If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?

And yes, you are wearing clothes Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Past or Future?
(18-03-2016 09:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?

Future for sure. There is nothing in our history I am interested in seeing in person.
[+] 2 users Like Fishbowl's post
18-03-2016, 09:33 AM
If I could bring recording equipment with me, and have what I bring back be verifiable, I'd like to go back and find out what really happened 2,000 years ago regarding Jesus. Oddly enough, I actually used to think this same thing when I was still a believer; I just had different expectations.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-03-2016, 09:34 AM
(18-03-2016 09:33 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  If I could bring recording equipment with me, and have what I bring back be verifiable, I'd like to go back and find out what really happened 2,000 years ago regarding Jesus. Oddly enough, I actually used to think this same thing when I was still a believer; I just had different expectations.

I'd like to go back even before Jesus, when God was a mere burning bush Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Past. I'd travel back to last night right before bedtime. Awwww yes. One more night of sleep.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-03-2016, 09:36 AM
(18-03-2016 09:28 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  
(18-03-2016 09:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future?

Future for sure. There is nothing in our history I am interested in seeing in person.

I think it would be cool to go to the future to see where we are as a society in terms of modern advancements, clothing, hairstyles, technology.

But I think I would like to go back to when I first was introduced to religion as a child and tell my kid self it's all a lie, live the life you want and don't believe any of this crap Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 09:37 AM
The past. The future doesn't exist

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
18-03-2016, 09:44 AM

I started out in the past almost 70 years ago. I would go to the future and see how far medicine has advanced and see if I can get another 70 years old of this body by doing so.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
18-03-2016, 09:54 AM

Wait. I've changed my mind. The future. So I can see if you puke from all that spinning around.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-03-2016, 09:54 AM
I could do either, but only to the extreme. I'd want to go so far back in time that the emergence of civilization and it's bullshit wouldn't have a chance of interfering with my awesome life of nomadic sex, eating berries, and hunting mammoths, or so far into the future that I could see cool shit in space and maybe have the chance to take part in some type of intergalactic warfare. That would be almost as awesome as hunting mammoths.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post