Pastor Claims Atheists Don't Exist Outside The US & Europe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2016, 05:20 AM
RE: Pastor Claims Atheists Don't Exist Outside The US & Europe
This pastor is a fucking moron. Atheists exist in every nation and have left every religion and we come in all skin tones and nationalities.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 05:20 AM
(08-06-2016 04:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  So... Asia doesn't exist? Consider

Steve Howe left!!!!

[Image: Steve_Howe_and_Carl_Palmer_7069.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
08-06-2016, 07:01 AM
HmmmmConsider

Last i check i don't accept the existence of god Consider

Just checked the map and Canada isn't in Europe nor is it part of the US Consider

So guess i don't exist Sad

unfortunate Sad

pascal wager in a nut shell

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
[+] 3 users Like Dracomalice's post
08-06-2016, 09:01 AM
So, as a past Xtian, my response to him would still be confused.

if Atheism only existed beyond Europe and America, then why are so many thousands of of Missionaries sent in harms way to Central, South Americas, Asia, Middle East and Afirca? I was taught when I was actively a Xtian that China is a hot spot because the Atheism population is so large; thanks to Mao who made it the state "religion" (which doesn't make any sense, but hey). So even my past self would've been confused by this guy.

Also;

The "hubris" of not wanting to believe in God because that would mean he'd have authority to control us? Or that we want to be our own God?

Well that's God's fault. You only need to read Exodus to know this; he's got the ability to "harden hearts" as he did with Pharaoh. So even according to the Bible itself - if God DID reveal himself in an astonishing, very tangible way? He'd likely just "harden our hearts" anyway to make us still NOT believe in him because he's a hypocritical fucker who I guess loves reality TV and rather watch people send 7 year old children with Bomb Vests blow themselves up for some bastards political gain.

Sick and disturbing stuff, religion is.
[+] 2 users Like Einharjar's post
08-06-2016, 09:14 AM
So his response to "Why doesn't God show himself to remove all doubt?" Is "He is very obvious."

That doesn't answer the question.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-06-2016, 09:41 AM
(08-06-2016 07:01 AM)Dracomalice Wrote:  Just checked the map and Canada isn't in Europe nor is it part of the US Consider

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes jabeady's post
08-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Why would anyone pay attention to anything that one of these "pastors" says?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
08-06-2016, 12:03 PM
This pastor is clearly wrong and ignorant, he probably knows he's wrong but is lying anyway but to what end? I just don't see the point.

Let's say he was right, I would think the US and Europe have made great strides when it comes to science, philosophy and education so we have more atheists because we're smarter? Why is that a bad thing? Also we're not the only smart ones, and any sheltered group of native people who still believe in religion and haven't been exposed to science at all would have good reason to still believe, they might still fear lightening and wonder where the sun goes at night. That's not a good reason to be religious.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
08-06-2016, 12:19 PM
(08-06-2016 12:03 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  This pastor is clearly wrong and ignorant, he probably knows he's wrong but is lying anyway but to what end?

Look at his audience. He's pandering.
A lotto $ in that. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Then why the hell do they keep sending missionaries?

'Murican Canadian