Pastor Claims He Went To Heaven And Took Pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Pastor Claims He Went To Heaven And Took Pictures
(03-05-2016 10:11 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  you get to keep your phone when you go to heaven? huh.

Yeah, what the fuck? So, your body and all of your worldly possessions stay behind, except your phone goes with (and simultaneously stays here!), and comes back if you get to come back?

I mean, I guess that really isn't any weirder than claiming that wine and wafers literally transform into the blood and flesh of a human, and then eating them.

Also, this guy's whole "No, srsly guys, I had evidence but it's gone now!" claims remind me a lot of Joseph Smith. Are we going to have another notable sect in 150 years?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
04-05-2016, 08:06 AM
(03-05-2016 01:52 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:48 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I don't know about the nude angels, but he managed to take the this pic of God.

[Image: I9exbZo.jpg]

Uhh, yeahhh.... that's great and all. But I was expecting something more like this though.[Image: krupauk72.jpg]

Finally something I would get on my knees for. Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
04-05-2016, 08:57 AM
(03-05-2016 01:48 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 01:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I hope there was at least some nude pics of angels.

I don't know about the nude angels, but he managed to take the this pic of God.

[Image: I9exbZo.jpg]

Gasp Dad!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post